7/8H 430 MW monk(H) LF guild

7/8H XP first week LF guild to progress into mythic with. Logs available upon request. Horde only

We are Months Behind on US-Eredar Horde and we’re looking to pick up a healer.
7/8M Uldir
7/9M BoD
2/2H Crucible
7/8H Eternal Palace
Monday-Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST

Our goal is to clear current mythic content while remaining casual and laid back. We like to joke around and foster a community. Recruiting people who are looking for a “forever home” is a top priority. The guild has been around since 2006 and we don’t plan on going anywhere soon.

Contact Info
Rin
Battletag: Rebdull#1533
Discord: Rebdull#9648
Jackson
Battletag: Jackson#13382
Discord: Hambrick#0289

Hi Armani,

Idk if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, give us a look. My guild Part Time Heroes on US-Hyjal is a casual progression guild. We focus on getting AotC and then dive into Mythic content with whatever time we have left in the tier. Last tier we finished 3/9M BOD. Our raid days/times are Thurs 8-11pm PST and Mon 8-10pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you are looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested I’d love to chat! My btag and link to our guild post are below. Thanks!

Panda507#1655

<DMCG> - 2/8M - Recruiting healers and ranged DPS

Ran by Cutting Edge and former top US25 players.

Raid Schedule: (CST)

• Tuesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am
  • Wednesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am
  • Thursday: 9:30pm - 12:30am

Application Requirements: (Minimum)

• You should be at least 385 item level equipped in your main specialization.
  • You should have at least Heart of Azeroth level 40.
  • You should be fully enchanted, gemmed, and itemized.
  • You should maintain near perfect attendance (less than 2 missed raid per month).

About DMCG: (Simplified)

• We do not recruit for the bench, everybody can earn a core spot.
  • We expect all raiders to put in time improving their character…
  • We want to surround ourselves with motivated and skilled raiders.
  • We expect you to maintain a friendly, constructive, and fun Guild atmosphere.

• Swiv: Swiver#11128 (Recruitment)
  • Axl: axel#1527 (GM)
  • Mcgoon: Mcgoo#1298 (Officer)

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 - 10 p.m. EST. We are currently 6/8H (with Za’qul to 16%) and 8/8N in Eternal Palace.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

<Raging Time> is an Horde Guild on Us-Mal’Ganis that was formed in 2015. The guild is made up of friends and long time players who have raiding experience with one another. We try to promote a friendly, helpful, and laid back experience, but also want to have a serious environment during raid times. Raging Time started raiding in Heroic HFC as a guild before taking a step into Mythic raiding in Legion where we achieved Cutting Edge in EN and 8/10 Mythic Nighthold. With the release of the Eternal Palace we have a lot of former raiders returning and we are looking to push Mythic content again.

Raid Times
Our Raid times are T/W/TH 11PM - 2AM EST with an optional farm day to be determined.

Requirements
We require raiders to be knowledgeable about the boss fights, and the class they play. We want to see people playing to their full potential. We also want raiders to have a working mic as communication is very important to us as a guild. Addons that we require are; BigWigs/DBM, RCLootCouncil, Exorsus Raid Tools, and WeakAuras.

Current Progression
8/8N - 7/8H

Contact
Btag: royce#11769/Discord: royce#3321
Btag: Orcbely#1393/Discord: Çelar#1043
If you’re interested in joining the Guild you can contact either battletag or the Discord tag listed above.

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Hello Armani,

First I’d like to say… if you’re excited about mythic kills, we’re excited about you!

We were 7/9M last tier (1/8M currently), aiming for 8/8M this tier and to finish in the top 300. While we do have a roster of exceptional players, we need more (possibly you!) to continue our journey.

We are currently 21 active member Mythic guild looking for 2 more performing members. We’re looking for additional members to:
• Accomodate for off time/absences of members
• Allow for class flexibility based on the encounter

Our raid atmosphere is collaborative and enables members to understand the mechanics in a practical manner and perform.

I know you will likely sift through a multitude of these messages, but should you have time to talk here’s our discord:
discord (dot) gg/gbv9NG5

Message me in discord as Closet/Kachiuh and we’ll be in touch!

Hello,

We are in need of a healer!

[H] <Atrophy> Tichondrius 6/9M BoD 8/8H EP

We do our raid content blind (without the help of online guides or outside strats). The only information we use is that given to us by the Dungeon Journal. We do take our progression seriously.

Our goal is to push CE without having fatboss play the game for us.

Schedule
Wednesday/Thursday
8pm - 11pm MST (Arizona time)
8pm - 11pm PST
10pm - 1am CST
11pm - 2am EST

Comms: Discord

Feel free to message me
BNET Raptor#1726
DISCORD Raptor#5264

Hi there!
We are team AXIS at Quantum Dissonance on Area52! Our raid times are Tues/Wed 7:30-10 CST 8/8n 6/8H. We are needing a Holy priest and a MW monk for our main team.
Add me on discord if you are interested in checking us out! Trials are Tuesday! Aearo#9581

Hey Armani!

I’d love to chat more if you are still looking. I think you could be a great fit for us and of course you get to stay horde! Add me Arc#11310

Pep Talk is a newly formed guild on (H) Illidan with the purpose of enjoying content as a community. Currently pursuing end game content in pve/pvp and eventually moving into mythic raiding.

We are looking for anyone interested in joining our community. Previous raiding experience is not needed and we are willing to help complete mythic + to help gear.

We raid on Saturdays and Sundays 9:15-11:45 eastern. Groups will start forming around 9:00 eastern to be as efficient as possible. Flasks and food will be provided.

Transmog runs and pvp groups will be set up periodically throughout the week as we gain more members.

Raid times : Saturday/Sunday 9:15-11:45 eastern

<Carried> of Arthas is currently 8/8H for TEP. We are looking for skilled, dedicated players who wish to push Mythic, whether they are priority needs or not. If you can meet our raid times and want to push towards Cutting Edge, contact us!

Priority:

Open recuitment

Raid Times:

9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Wednesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (optional)

Contacts:

Inervision / soad#1404 - GM
Synthh / Ripture#1612 - Raid Leader
Lovecoil / norquandro#1999 - Recruiter