7/8H 430 Fury Warrior considering transfer, RP, raiding, walks on the beach

Hello all,

I am what the title says, and considering transferring here as I’d like to dip my toes into RP. I did so a little years and years ago, but haven’t in awhile. I am quite creative, a D&D player, and a hella good raider. Retired former hardcore raider.

I’m looking to get a feel for the server, what I should expect if I were to go horde, and what, if any, raiding guilds would be an option to me. Raiding is my primary reason to play WoW, I’m looking to add RP as my secondary!

Feel free to ask any question you may have, I love answering them, meeting new people, and all that stuff!

For a little background: I’ve played WoW since 04, though I quit at the end of MoP, returned for Hellfire Citadel, then quit again for Legion. The quits were due to major life changes, such as getting married and new jobs and whatnot. I’ve raided almost the entire time, at every level from casual to server/world class. I’ve also played Everquest from 99 to 19, off and on, and raided the entire time on that too.

Look forward to chatting!

Corza

(P.S. Idk why it says I’m 116 and in on the forums. I am most definitely 120!)

1 Like

Hmmm… Well, there’s a good amount of RP on the Hordeside with a number of Community RP events on a regular basis. Can’t say for sure what(if any) guilds on Hordeside do any big boy raiding although there are a couple of raiding guilds that come to mind on Alliance.(Archangel and PacT in particular.)

I hope this helps!(P.S. While Alliance side RP is in abundance; I highly recommend at least having an alt to RP Hordeside.)

Hey Corza!

Consider reaching out to The Sunsworn. They got all ya bases covered: roleplay, raiding and le pee vee pee! Those I have interacted with are really awesome. Watch out for Darvol though - he’s a beast. :open_mouth::fire:

Best of luck with your search. The Horde wants you to enlist - now!
:wink:

2 Likes