7/8 Mythic 447 Resto Druid LFG

Hello!

I’m looking to find a guild to both close out Eternal Palace with and get into raiding in Ny’alotha. I’m currently 447 ilevel and 7/8 mythic experienced.

I’ve been playing healers since vanilla and have experience on all types. I’m currently on a resto Druid, but have max level healers of every class. I’ve been raiding and have cleared out the top level content through my entire wow career, including CE in both previous raids of battle of Azeroth.

What I bring:

• Consistency and attendance to all your scheduled raids (unless I’m on vacation or have a special IRL event)
  • Knowledge of my class including looking at logs, Druid discord, etc for information
  • Knowledge of fights and the acknowledgement of mistakes and willingness to fix them.
  • Easy going, don’t take myself too seriously, drama free attitude.

In Return, I would like a guild that:

• Is at least 7/8 mythic and Horde.
  • Raids no later than 11pm EST . Weekdays preferred. No more than 3 days a week.
  • Is somewhat active outside of raid hours. I like mythic+ and battlegrounds, and all that fun stuff.
  • Doesn’t condone drama

If this sounds like you, feel free to hit me up on discord at Medira #6451 or on [battle.net](http://battle.net)at Medira#1121. I can provide logs and armory upon request.

Illidan[H] REWIND 6/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 6/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

Hey lolari, let us know if this interests you.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 8/8 M AEP, 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:
https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

Check us out!

Hi Five - Zul’jin (US) [Horde]
7/8M EP - 9/9M BoD

Our Schedule:

• Tuesday: 10pm - 1am EST (7pm - 10pm PST)
  • Thursday: 10pm - 1am EST (7pm - 10pm PST)

About Hi Five:

We are a close group of individuals who thoroughly enjoy the challenges that come along with progressing through a tier. Our players are consistently working to improve themselves as well as possess the willingness to help others be the best they can. Our raiding environment is progression-minded and driven to push content but with the ability to remind ourselves that we are here to have fun. We also run M+ throughout the week as well as an optional heroic EP clear together as a guild!

How to Contact us:

• Allie - Bnet: allie#1351 Discord: alliethekitty#9778