7/8 m 9% ghuun wipe raider lf guild

Greeting,

I am looking for a guild and my information is below :slight_smile:
Class/Spec:blood dk / prot war
Faction: horde
Cleared: 7/8m 9% ghuun
Availability: anything after 7 cst ( no daylight saving time where I live )

I have all tank at 120, all of them are around 380 besides Druid (shieldbola,gusta, harahambe, reformedtank) , and dh / bm hunter dPS class (Steppup , goodsteppup)

About Us:
Premonition (8/8M Uldir, Cutting Edge EN+NH+Ant) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content in BoD. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid enviroment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/score and complete 10s for the week. We also play games outside of WoW and have a very active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Recruitment Needs:
We are looking to trial up to the release of Battle of Dazar’alor. We require a neck lvl of 36 by Jan 22

High
Resto/Moon Druid
Havoc DH
Warrior
MW Monk
Hunter

Medium
WW Monk
Mage
Spriest
Ele Sham
Aff/Destro Lock
Rogue

Btag - Eatmyrice#11578, Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

9% Ghuun Prog

[7/8M] -Thirteen Thirty Seven of Mal’Ganis [H]- Is Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and finish CE before the next raid drops and we make our push to finish in the top 100 US in the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [5:30-9PST]
Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [530-9PST]

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. With the next tier coming, another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.

Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

Currently 7/8 Mythic we are looking for raiders to complete Cutting Edge with and siege into the Battle of Dazar’Alor with. Expectations for the next tier are VERY high and what we accomplish at the end of this tier will determine our attitude headed into the next.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS
1 TANK [ANY BUT WARR/MONK]
1-2 HEALERS [HOLY PALADIN, RESTO SHAMAN HIGH PRIORITY]
ANY AND ALL DPS.

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 5:30-9 PST, meaning 8:30-12 EST, and 7:30-11 Server Time.

The culture we have created inside our raid is something that is going to propel us into success in the next tier. Our goals are aimed very high, and with the players we have AND YOU, they are reachable. We look forward to chatting with you on Battlenet or Discord, and the sooner you contact us, the sooner we can get you in and kill the Slug.

Get in touch
GM: Kameron#1822
Officer: Pachyderm#1286
Discord: The Pachyderm#6698
:smiley: