7-10 mythic raiders LF new home

Tldr old home exploded and we’re looking for a new one.

All of us are willing to come off the bench and can play multi roles. Too many to list here but got tanks healer and dps. We completely understand that not all of us will be able to be on the roster immediately since it is a large group but we do want to compete for spots when available.

3-4/10M raiders.

Leave contacts here and i’ll msg you back

1 Like

Hi there! Loot Goblins is looking for a few more raiders if your group is interested; We do have a lot of players already but I would love to chat to see of there is anything that we could work out!

Copy pasta:

Guild & Server: Horde – Area 52
Times/Days: Sun/Mon 9PM-12AM EST
note: we are looking to add Wednesday 9:30PM-12AM EST to our raiding schedule; please inform us if you are able to make this when you apply

Current Progression: 3/10M, 10/10H SoD (40%M Nerzhul)
Requirements: Previous mythic experience, reliability, positive progression focused attitude; you will be subject to a log and personality check as we are looking for CE oriented players; to help speed up the recruitment process, please be ready to link your logs and/or give us the name and server of the character that you are applying with

Needs: Warlock, Boomkin, Enh Sham, Healer, DPS DK, Flex players/healers (other applicants will still be highly considered)

Additional information: Optional runs through normal happen regularly, loot is dispersed in a fair manner that helps to best benefit progression, members run keys and pvp; Discord and some add-ons are required

If interested, please reach out to one of our contacts:
Okashiro#11455 (Bnet), Okashiro#2856 (Discord), and/or Tencarus#1244 (Bnet), Tencarus#0544 (Discord)

We wish you the best of luck on your adventures

Roll Initiative is a semi hardcore guild looking to expand our raid roster. Our guild was formed by a group of friends who have all raided at a Heroic+ level and now want to form their own team. We currently are recruiting a few exceptional DPS for Heroic Progression and for our Mythic team

Raiding:
Our goal for Raiding is to get AOTC then push current Mythic Content. We want to give a fun environment for raiding but also have raiders who take content seriously and have the drive for progression. As stated we are a semi hardcore raiding guild and as such, we plan on treating our raids as such. Our guild also pushes M+ keys and does weekly +15 runs for guild.

What we expect from our raiders:

• Knowledge Of Fights
  • Being Prepared Each Night
  • Having consistent attendance
  • Ability to improve
  • Keeping characters competitive for content (Doing weekly M+ Ect.)

Recruitment
Tank: Open
MDps: Open Demon Hunter/Exceptional DPS
RDps: Open Mage pref/Exceptional DPS
Heals: Open

Raid Times:
Our Current raid schedule is Wed/Thurs from 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST. We will also have alt runs on Sundays From 8:00pm-11:00pm EST.

Contact Us:
Does our guild look like a good fit to you? If so you can contact the following if you have more questions or want an invite. You can also apply at https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/roll-initiative/main and one of our officers will get back to you asap.
BNET
GM- Riakuu - Riakuu#1258
Officer - Legend - Legend#13788
Discord
Riakuu - Riakuu#8905
Officer - Legend - AmettaLegend#6216

Would love to chat with you guys add my btag fleet#1643

Hello, our guild is recruiting and looking to expand out team. We don’t have slots for all of you, however everyone would be offered a trial so long as their class/role fit into our comp and plans for the tier.
Our guild is We raid from 12:30 AM to 3:30 AM EST. Add me on discord Agomem#9333 if you would like to talk about what all you have avail.

Keeping it Simple

We arent at the progression you guys are at however thats our goal

We raid tues/thurs 8-11pm EST

I can firmly say We can actually host all of you for our team no benching here!

Edit:

Forgot to add my btag is gilga2k#1922

Heyo! We are actively recruiting for mythic! Linking our post below. Please reach out to me on discord at Rabbi#8509.

Hey! Regression is a recently reformed guild. We came from another server, and our core group has been raiding together for several expansions. We are looking to form a mythic prog group to chase after CE. Our scheduled raid times are Wed/Thurs 8-11PM EST. Since we just reformed, we have room for your whole group. If you are interested you can contact me on discord at Profender#6779

Let me know what you think. Trying to build a mythic roster.

Hello, Our guild is very interested, Please reach out to Borux!

< PLUR > Is a Semi-Hardcore Horde guild on US-Area52 focused on achieving Cutting Edge each raid tier. We strive to create a relaxed & safe community; Punctuality, communication and attendance are highly valued.

Peace, Love, Unity & Respect is the foundation of the Guild. We understand you may not be able to attend every raid night and encourage prioritizing on your personal life.
We enjoy pushing the highest content together with a relaxed & positive approach. I encourage you to apply and look forward to have you join our community!

Raid Team Info:

Currently accepting all applications - High priority on exceptional DPS, please apply below

Voice/Website: Discord

Loot System: Main Spec preferred

Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday – 10PM -1AM EST
Optional Friday Heroic - 10pm-1am EST (alts welcome)

Apply here:

ttps://forms.gle/taaXXFPmwVmxVKdL8

please type https

Please contact myself or Nyssae with any questions:

GM: Borux (in-game) – Vyrax#9465 (Discord)

Second in Command: Nyssae(in-game) - Nyssae#8685 (Discord)