6pm EST WG, even worse

How are people supposed to melee with a 30 second delay? Slippi roll back couldn’t even save this.

This is worse than it was in 2009.

Yeah it is worse.

It’s their servers, they use the same tech in retail with that phasing/shardibg mechanic. Layers are just sharded continents instead of areas.

Shards aren’t designed to hold a bunch of population. It’s really embarrassing tbh

The best part is after the game… you cant even chill in WG. It kicks you out.

1 Like

The game is pretty Frankensteined tbh, it’s a joke.

I’m having fun tho, the moment that stops I’ll be out

1 Like

I agree and I think that’s the major problem as to why blizzard doesnt fix things faster. Numbers are still high and they arent being threaten by any other game out there.

If AoC is even remotely fun. I’m out and never looking back. Riot’s mmo is one Im most looking forward too.

1 Like

That riot mmo looks sick. Regardless I’m done after wrath, cata is completely out of the question it’s actually a joke they even consider it. Maybe will do a classic 2, but it’s just gonna be the same layered garbage with bots unmanaged and mass reporting etc

2 Likes

I’m 100% surely done after Wrath. Zero interest in anything after wrath and retail.

Only thing that will make me come back up would be a classic+ with a bunch of new features.

I think I might end up in the same boat.

WotLK is the correct foundation from which to create classic+ in terms of the classes and specs.

Cata kills hybrid specs entirely with the capstone requirement. It was the beginning of the end. It was when Blizzard said, “enough is enough. You play this game this way and do quests in this order and walk down this road to get to the next quest hub and you do this small set of end game activities this way.”

It was what lead to things like legos from torghast. You wanna play the game? Fine, but you HAVE to play THIS.

In wrath, I can literally F off and only go do pvp to get good pvp stuff. Or I could only do dungeons and now dungeon+. Or I could do only raids.
There’s no requirements except maybe shoulder enchants from hodir dailies.

That’s it. No other systems to grind. Just play what you want.

1 Like

Nah, keep the flying mounts, DKs, and boosts in retail WoW where they belong. Classic Era Phase 7 all the way for Classic+.

Classic plus will never be on an era foundation, only a new foundation.

Blizzard has zero history of a practice that would be integrating a new game into an old server

Play classic era. Its the better game anyways

Not when there is no population it isnt

1 Like

Do you even play? I play on Era every day on Mankrik. Do know anyone in Loot the Dog? You are just a forum troll and have no idea what youre talking about. Era isnt dead. Newsflash, not everyone wants a megaserver. Vanilla wow is best played with under 5k pop.

Posting under the right character now