6/8M 418 Warlock LF Mythic pushing/CE guild

I’m looking for a 2 day only (Raid time anytime after 5:30 PM PST) CE, Mythic pushing raid team. I’m currently maining warlock but would potentially like to swap to Ret at 10.1 if possible. Lo
Few things about me

Adaptive to changing environment and move accordingly to react to mechanic changes.

• Watch my feet regularly to avoid standing in bad areas.
  • Always show up to raids on time and prepared to raid.
  • Dont mind constructive criticism as long as the main purpose is to further enhance capabilities rather than just pointing out faults with no solutions.
  • Will study all fights in advance, videos, strats.
  • Mythic mode focused raider.
  • I dont mind progression wipes as long as raid leader understands capabilities and limits of the group and requirements to overcome boss.
  • Very strong internet connection, almost never have any issues with latency or computer wise during raiding.

Hi Diggs,

Current progression: 8/8 Mythic.

Death Jesters, a 17 year old raiding guild would love to have you apply! We’re an old-school guild that has been a robust and thriving community with our sister guild, Zeroes to Heroes.

We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs

While nowhere as hardcore as we used to be, we are pursuing CE on a 2 day raid schedule for Dragonflight.

The team’s desire is to go back to CE for the remainder of Dragonflight. We’ve had the same leadership for 17 years with players that are multi Hall of Fame, CE, and even those that are newer to mythic raiding.

We raid:

Fridays & Saturdays 11:00pm-2:00pm EST.

If you’re interested or looking for more information, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sparty (BattlenetID and Discord: Sparty#1780), Nolly (BattleNet ID: Nolly#11989)

APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/w8guAWConqGwGQZ1A

Late night bumpppppoo

Hello,

Volatile-Whisperwind is currently looking to add our roster for 10.1 and current tier. We strive to push as far as we can in mythic. We’re currently 6/8m working on broodkeeper. Please checkout our recruitment post to learn more about us and possibly apply if interested.

Hey!

Mentality on Bleeding Hollow is looking for locks if you’re interested in playing lock in 10.1. We raid T/Th 9-12EST with an alt night on Sundays from 8-11EST. We’re 6/8M starting Brood prog this week. If you’re interested or have more questions please reach out to Kabaty#5610 on discord. Love to chat with you.

Happy Monday bump!