6/8H 402 Blood DK LF Guild

Greetings,

BTag: LegendsRise#1622
Discord: Marauder1984#5295

To keep it short and sweet, as the title says, I am 402 Blood DK with 6/8H progress looking for a guild. Preferably an active group that does more than just raid, and actually enjoys spending time doing WoW things.

Ideal raid times would be 8-11 EST or 9-12 EST. Weekdays preferred though can do a weekend. Looking for AoTC and beyond, perhaps getting into 2-4/8 Mythic progress.

If you’re a great group of active people, feel free to drop me a line. Contact info listed above.

Thanks and happy slaying! - Hope to hear from you soon.

1 Like

Hey there! I friended you on discord so we can chat. It sounds like you may be a great fit!

Hello! I think you may be a good fit for us! [H][Tichondrius] < Atrophy > is currently recruiting for our casual raiding group. We are currently 6/8H and have a good mix of veteran and newer players who work together each tier to get AOTC.

Raid times are the following:
Sunday 6-9PM PST
Monday 7-9PM PST

Please message me on battle.net / discord if interested!

Battle.net: Androkats#1816
Discord: Androkats#8823

Hey Skullbanger,
Added you on discord, would love to chat with you.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Sry about your parse Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
WTB PI - Monday 7-9 EST

Current Progression 8/8N 6/8H (Sry about your parse)
WTB PI- New team forming

Sry about your parse needs:
Healer High Priority: Disc Priest, Hpriest, R shaman
Ranged Dps High Priority: Lock, Mage- Arcane/Frost, Boomkin

WTB PI
Needs: Everything

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756