Hotfixes -- Updated November 20

Remaining in chromie time at 50 to have uncontested rare chances/hyperspawn farming is likely why they clamped down on it.

Want to stay in chromie time lock your exp at 49.

2 Likes

How are Essences not ACCT BOUND YET!!!

2 Likes

Still no news on connecting more low pop realms huh? Do we have to wait for that “Services Sale” to end?

There’s a bug in the WoD level scaling for followers. The follower levels are scaled correctly everywhere except for the Mission Completion screen. On that screen they are still showing followers in the 90’s (90-99) level range.

It appears to be just cosmetic, but it should still probably be fixed eventually to avoid confusion.

We’ve been asking for a year. It’s over dude. I wish they remained at 500 echoes even after the 5x currency inflation just to let people move beyond worrying about getting a complete essence library to then focus on corruption. But corruptions are gone and echoes only serve one unique purpose now: essences.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

Here are the class changes coming with this week’s restart.

November 9, 2020

Classes

• General
    • [ With regional restarts ] All tank specializations passive threat generation has increased.
  • Druid
    • Feral
      • [ With regional restarts ] Damage of all abilities increased by 8%.
    • Restoration
      • [ With regional restarts ] Damage of all abilities reduced by 5%.
  • Hunter
    • Beast Mastery
      • [ With regional restarts ] The damage of all abilities except Cobra Shot and Barbed Shot have been reduced by 5%.
    • Marksmanship
      • [ With regional restarts ] Volley (Talent) damage reduced by 30%.
  • Mage
    • General
      • [ With regional restarts ] Arcane Explosion damage reduced by 8%.
    • Frost
      • [ With regional restarts ] Splitting Ice’s Ice Lance damage to secondary targets reduced to 65% (was 80%).
      • [ With regional restarts ] Ice Lance damage reduced by 10%.
      • [ With regional restarts ] Freezing Rain’s Blizzard damage increased to 60% (was 50%).
      • [ With regional restarts ] Comet Storm damage increased by 5%.
  • Monk
    • Windwalker
      • [ With regional restarts ] Damage of all abilities increased by 5%.
  • Paladin
    • General
      • [ With regional restarts ] Crusader Strike mana cost reduced to 9% base mana (was 14%).
      • [ With regional restarts ] Shield of the Righteous damage reduced by 15%.
    • Holy
      • [ With regional restarts ] Holy Shock healing increased by 10%.
      • [ With regional restarts ] Word of Glory healing increased by 9%.
      • [ With regional restarts ] Glimmer of Light (Talent) healing reduced by 10%.
    • Protection
      • [ With regional restarts ] Protection Paladin passive Armor bonus reduced to 10% (was 20%).
      • [ With regional restarts ] Word of Glory healing increased by 9% and healing when casting Word of Glory (Rank 2) on yourself reduced to 250% based on your missing health (was 300%).
    • Retribution
      • [ With regional restarts ] Damage of all abilities increased by 4%.
      • [ With regional restarts ] Execution Sentence (Talent) no longer has a chance to critically strike and initial damage reduced by 25%.
      • [ With regional restarts ] Final Reckoning (Talent) increased damage taken reduced to 35% (was 50%).
      • [ With regional restarts ] Sanctified Wrath (Talent) damage increased by 50%.
  • Priest
    • Discipline
      • [ With regional restarts ] Power Word: Shield absorb reduced by 8%.
      • [ With regional restarts ] Shadow Word: Pain damage reduced by 10%.
      • [ With regional restarts ] Purge the Wicked (Talent) damage reduced by 10%.
  • Rogue
    • Subtlety
      • Resolved an issue that allowed Subtlety Rogue’s Eviscerate to deal additional damage to targets that have another Rogue’s Find Weakness active.
  • Shaman
    • General
      • [ With regional restarts ] Chain Heal healing reduced by 7%.
    • Restoration
      • [ With regional restarts ] The bonus damage for choosing the Restoration Shaman specialization has been lowered to 15% (was 40%). At level 37, this value increases back to 40%.
  • Warrior
    • Arms
      • [ With regional restarts ] Damage of all abilities increased by 6%.
      • [ With regional restarts ] Cleave (Talent) no longer replaces Sweeping Strikes.
    • Fury
      • [ With regional restarts ] Damage of all abilities increased by 10%.
      • [ With regional restarts ] Whirlwind additional target damage reduced to 45% (was 50%).
      • [ With regional restarts ] Bladestorm (Talent) damage increased by 8%.
      • [ With regional restarts ] Frenzy (Talent) Haste reduced to 2% (was 3%) and max stacks increased to 4 (was 3).
1 Like

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/239132312443289601/775557042517573642/83c897f90bf4ad9e3cc85eeb3d9a0d6a.png

Hmm nothing about DKs.

3 Likes

Can we get some numerical values for this? Please? Thank you for listening.

4 Likes

Doesn’t it seem kind of silly to be adjusting some of these spec’s damage based off where the game is currently vs where it’s going to be in a couple of weeks? I sure haven’t seen anything that suggests BM Hunter damage is deserving of a 5% nerf in Shadowlands for example, despite what they may be doing right now in BFA/Azerite/Neck that will be going away very soon…

2 Likes

I am sure their “internal” testing has shown some great data. “sarcasm”

These are for Prepatch only, or is this something that will be going forward into Shadowlands launch as well?

3 Likes

Lmfao pre patch balancing? What a joke blizzard.

4 Likes

Yuck.

I’ve just finished leveling up a beast master hunter and I’m working on another one. Honestly, they felt just right - you should have brought all other classes up to this level, rather than implementing all these nerfs.

1 Like

All that threat generating and I bet our warlock tank pets still can’t tank for beans.

2 Likes

Forgot to buff Havoc by 20% across the board

You guys forgot to buff Rogue’s while you’re out here being dumb

Can you guys please stop forcing Sweeping Strikes on us? It’s just not a fun move.

I would rather have the Fury Whirlwind or anything else. Now I can’t even talent it away!

3 Likes

Protection Paladin passive Armor bonus reduced to 10% (was 20%). Hmm why nerf Prot pally’s armor? Current patches already nerfed the armor from shield of the righteous, now nerf again the passive armor? Prot pally is not particularly strong in dealing with physical damage, and now making a shield tank with less armor than other tanks? So as a Prot Pally, my shield is basically a frisbee and my plate armor is made of paper.

1 Like

Havoc DH was the king of BFA, it’s someone else’s turn. They won’t get buffed.