Listen to the Haunting Sounds of Shadowlands

Listen to the Haunting Sounds of Shadowlands

With the release of the Shadowlands pre-expansion patch, we’ve unleashed a new composition of the main title, “Through the Roof of the World,” which takes you on an auditory journey through Azeroth and beyond the veil.

View Full Article

7 Likes

First to post

1 Like

I can’t enjoy this, the Icecrown spire isn’t centered on my screen!

3 Likes

The Jailer is going to be listening to the haunting sounds of my paw upside its face.

Thanks for the audio, though. Really enjoy when companies do this kind of stuff.

5 Likes

Yeah, the Audio is really nice to listen too.

1 Like

The Blizzard Team has always excelled in their OST of World of Warcraft! Can’t wait to hear more!

1 Like

Have always admired the WOW music, this is terrific to see it done so well in an audio. Great job !!!

Can we get some feedback in the class discussion beta forums?

Cool music though.

This is such a gorgeous audio track. Amazing! Thanks and great work!

I love that you guys do this. Huge fan of some of the wow music. Listen to it when I run.

Something to listen to when we probably get stuck on the loading page again tonight.

I can’t believe this has only 11 posts!

Once again the music department knocks it right out of the park. This captures the spirit and vibe of WoW perfectly while still introducing some new and really interesting themes.

I absolutely loved it. Thank you so much for sharing! :blush:

1 Like

Shadowlands has some of, if not the greatest music ever introduced to WoW.

Just wait until people get to Ardenweald, Bastion, and Oribos and hear the music there.

The music and art department has always gone above and beyond imo. I just love the music you all bring. :+1::+1::+1::notes::musical_note:

1 Like

Truly a masterpiece. Well done!

3 Likes

Overly long again, but good. I prefer the high octane instrumentals of the Wrath and Cata main title themes. Both of those had amazing endings also. The last couple expansion themes including Shadowlands, just fizzle out at the end instead of finishing with a bang.

I miss Russell Brower! It was a shame to let such talent go. Since he left, the music seems too canned or homogenized. It lacks emotion.