PTR Scourge Invasion Test is Underway

A little while ago, we enabled the Scourge Invasion on the Public Test Realm (PTR).

This event was first released with original WoW patch 1.11, and will happen in WoW Classic concurrent with the release of the Naxxramas raid.

The basic structure of this event is that Necropoleis appear in six different zones, with crystals spawning beneath, and undead spawning around those. Killing the undead allows you to combat the crystals, which in turn allows you to clear the necropolis and defend the zone.

You’ll find scourge invasions marked on the World Map with a purple skull in:

Eastern Plaguelands
Burning Steppes
Blasted Lands
Tanaris
Winterspring
Azshara

See you there!

2 Likes

monkaW the scourge

Please fix the teleport / fly hacking that is rampant in the game. There are dozens of videos on it, multiple programs that are easily google-able to automate bot exploit this.

It is being used to exploit AQ and will be used in Naxx as well and all raids.

FIX THIS HACK SERVER SIDE!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/fix-flyteleport-hacking-now

13 Likes

Shiet that is fast. Is NAXX in November?

I still don’t have a 60. :expressionless:

3 Likes

Kaivax don’t lie, you had to google search the plural of Necropolis like the rest of us :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Gotta race content so TBC Classic can be launched. I’m okay with that.

As long as the teleport hacks are fixed.

3 Likes

I wish we could emote posts with something other than just a heart! This one deserves a :joy:

Just because players manage to get into certain areas into the map, dosen’t mean they are fly hacking.

Unintended gameplay is unintended gameplay. Are you really about to play semantics with this? It’s a problem.

Play? I don’t have to play at all. It is just, as it is. If a player is getting into certain locations without the use of anything but his hands, mouse and keyboard, it becomes a matter of skill.

Match up.