LF SL raiding guild. 6-10:00pm EST Druid, Pali, or Mage

AOTC H N’Zoth, Druid, Pali, or Mage.

Hi mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you join us! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 1 main tank and off tank
  • any Mythic minded DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

1 Like

Thank you but I’m horde only :slight_smile: GL on your recruits.

Hey! My guild is currently on Bleeding Hollow [H]. We’re a long time group of friends and CE raiders with extensive raid experience starting back in TBC. We’re looking for a Mage player to round out our roster and help push through Mythic content. Competitive guild with non-competitive comms. M+ and PvP too!

You can message me or our GM
BagofSpank #1307 (battletag)
Crittoris #1321 (battletag)

Hi, we’ve started a 1 day/week raiding guild on bleeding hollow horde. We are aiming at clearing mythic with a 4 hour/week time commitment. Looking at Sunday evening raids from 6-10
Add me and we can talk to see if we would be a good fit for you
Jagoeman#1954

Nemesis, thanx. I added u. Do you think you might run a bit more then once a week?

Scheduled raids once a week with optional events spread out through the week.

Hey there!

Rats-Hyjal is looking for active members to help fill out their roster. We are group of horde side players all former mythic raiders or current CE raiders. We strive to make a welcoming and fun environment for all players joining us.

All of us have high hopes of clearing the raid difficulties and achieving CE every raid tier. Wed-Thurs 9pm-12 EST are our raid times. We are looking to gather enough players to hit the ground running by the time Shadowlands is to drop!

Discord: :heart: 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑒 ✩° ·.#0420
B-Net: Narcissism#11555