[H] Barthilas <Symphony> 10/10M Recruiting for 9.1 GMT+8

Symphony is a new GMT+8 guild formed on Barthilas that is focused on serious mythic progression on a tight schedule. We aim to complete the highest level of content the game has to offer with a 2-day raid schedule. Our roster consists of both new and experienced raiders with a common goal of achieving CE on every raid tier. Apart from raiding, we enjoy heavy late-night banter over discord and maybe a round or two of among us.

We’ve gotten CE in 9.0 relatively early and intend on doing so again in 9.1.

Raid Timings(GMT+8):
Wednesday @ 9pm-12am
Thursday @ 9pm-12am
Flex night will be on either Sunday or Monday @9pm-12am

Raid Timings(Server Time):
Wednesday @ 11pm-2am
Thursday @ 11pm-2am
Flex night will be on either Sunday or Monday @11pm-2am

Flex Nights will be organized based on attendance. Generally will be included at the start of the tier or very close to a boss kill! Does NOT happen every week.

Recruitment:
We’re currently recruiting the following classes moving into 9.1. However, all exceptional players are still welcome to contact us if you do not play the classes listed below.

Tanks:
CLOSED

DPS:
All Exceptional DPS

Heals:
Rsham
Disc/Holy Priest

Dionysius#1728 / Discord: Airro#5210
Kevin#113537 /Discord: kev#4619
Please do not hesitate to contact any of the officers above in-game to find out more!

3 Likes

Hey still looking for these players :slight_smile:

Still looking for cool kids :slight_smile:

Hi all, we’ve managed to fill the tank spot, we’re currently still looking for exceptional dps of any class. Let us know!

Bump! WTB DPS =D

Some spots open :slight_smile: Please let me know if you’d fit the roles we’re looking for!

Hey guys,

Very experienced Shad Priest /holy priest on barth. Would like to fill that spot. Please add me Rembeast#1389 to discuss further.

Hey there, we’ve added you. Hit us up on discord too if you haven’t received a whisper from any of us!
Airro#5210

bump for guild

Hey I am interested. Your days and times seem to work good for me. I will be maining a Shadow priest, and am looking to push Mythic raids. I havent played much since Legion but when i did I was a 99% parsing DK who was cutting edge on Xavius.

WOBBLESKANK#1876 is my Btag if you want to get ahold of me.

Hi I am a player recently coming back to the game for shadowlands.

I consider myself as a mature player who wants to enjoy the game outside work hours. Hence your raiding time and guild philosophy seems to be a great fit with me.

I took a break from the game in the past 3 years due to real life commitments but used to be CE player in the first 2 tiers in legion so I have some idea of what is needed to progress CE. I will strife my best to give the guild full commitment (research progression strategies, be on time and follow roster) if I can pass a trial.

I would like to play either shadow/disc main in shadowlands if you have a raiding spot avaliable.

Feel free to contact me in game on
nidalee#11357

best regards

Simon

Hi there, sorry for the late response. Please contact us through discord should you still want to talk about a spot in our roster. I have been on break and hence did not manage to reply quickly.

sent you a discord request

Still looking for exceptional players. Hit us up!

Bump! Still Recruiting!

Hey there updated our post and are currently looking for the classes listed above.

Hello - Are you guys looking for a FMage to fill in your roster at all?

Hi,

I am a returning wow player and am looking for a mythic raiding guild.
I am a hardcore high level content raider in ff14, 90+% parses, cleared current ff14 “mythic-equivalent” level raid in week 1 and cleared all highest raid difficulty (ultimates) in ff14 .

I am currently playing a mage but is willing to change to any class as the team requires. I am from the GMT+8 timezone and the raid timing suits me well.

Added the officers on bnet and discord.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Hey sorry bud, we’re pretty much exclusively looking for the classes stated above only! :frowning: