LF Semi Hardcore Raiding Guild for SL

I started WoW as a fresh no knowledge player in June this year and very quickly fell in love with the game and especially M+. I am willing to reroll to whatever is meta in Shadowlands and am hoping to find a good guild moving forward to raid and push with(semi hardcore to hardcore preferred). I am willing to tank heal or dps. I am more than willing to transfer servers and will even go to an Oceanic server if our schedules line up better as I live on the West Coast of the United States and my ping to Oce servers such as Barthilas is pretty decent.

Availability: Any day of the week after 11:30pm PST (16:30 AEST or 15:30 GMT+8) and raid can end as late as 3am. Work schedule is volatile but business is open from 8am to 11pm.
Discord: Kitten#8457
Btag: KittyGoNyah#1688

If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you join us! We are 3/12M looking to tackle some more mythic nyalotha before prepatch hits and then progress in SL! While our main team healing spots are full, we are considering starting a second team and would love to have you as a healer! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 1 main tank/off tank
  • any Mythic ready DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

I have contacted and been contacted by a few guilds now. Just adding that I am still looking and would prefer to stay on Horde and tank if possible but willing to reroll for a good fit. I am a 3.2k io(pug made) brewmaster main who started tanking 2months ago