[H] 12/12 M NYA Raid Leader LF New Team to Lead

Please, only serious inquires only!

Currently listed asHorde, I am able to xfer to another server or back to Alliance.

Has 14 years of GM and RL experience with achieving AoTC and CE multiple times.

I bring with me my vast experience in Management in putting together great Raid Teams and can lead your group to the next level if you are not already there.

Currently playing BM Hunter and have Prot Pally as well.

If you are interested and want to discuss further, you can reach at the following:

BNET: Haiwire#11135 or Discord: Hai#4241

Bumping Post 9.24.2020

Bump Post 9.25.2020

Bump Post 9.26.2020

Bumping Post 9.28.2020

Hey there, Haiwire! We recently just left Stormrage. HAH!

I’m Nyoki and I’m a recruiter for Kismet on Mal’Ganis. We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

Kismet refers to a power that is believed to control what happens in the future and we feel that coming together and maintaining such strong friendship over a long time has been our destiny and also why we continue to play this game despite everything that has happened throughout the years.

We would love to talk to you about coming to join our family and experience the new expansion with a guild that is more than just a raid group. It’s a reason to continue to play. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you!

Nyoki the Insane
(Bnet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

The leadership of Kismet have been playing together for multiple years and have had a successful career at not only leading end game content but have excelled at progression and staying competitive. We recently transferred from Stormrage Alliance and are looking to establish ourselves within the server. While the guild itself is quite new upon Mal’Ganis, the core group of people within the guild have been working together since Cataclysm and beyond.

We are currently recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals who believe they have what it takes to be top of the line players. We as a guild understand that it takes all kinds of individuals to make a guild successful and thus we would like to encourage all players that feel they are ready for our raid to apply. We welcome not only polished and experienced individuals but also players that simply have not discovered their true potential.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST
Break Times: 9:00-9:05pm and 10:00-10:05pm

Current Progression
12/12M - Ny’alotha, the Waking City

Previous Progression
WOD - Highmaul(7/7M), BRF(10/10M), and Hellfire Citadel(13/13/M)
MOP - MV(6/6H), HOF (6/6H), TOES (4/4H), TOT (13/13H), SoO (14/14M)
Cataclysm - BWD (6/6H), BOT (5/5H), TOFW (2/2H), Firelands (7/7H) and DS(8/8H)

Recruitment Needs
Ranged DPS - (Open) (HIGH: Shadow Priests/Warlock)
Melee DPS (Open) (HIGH: Retribution Pal, DH Havoc, Rogue)
Healer (Closed)
Tank (Closed)

We are looking to recruit several players for a 100% raid spot. Regardless of the status of your class in the above list, we encourage all exceptional players to apply. If you can outperform a current raider and not die to easy mechanics, you will take their spot.

Contact Information
Wuvs: Bnet: Wuvs#11226, Discord: Wuvs#3302
Ziggy: Bnet: Ziggy#1109, Discord: Ziggy#3610
Nyoki: BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886

1 Like

We are currently seeking a raid lead. If you’re interested feel free to hit us up! Hope to hear from you soon!

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall . The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This can not be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: (Tentative): Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Possible 3rd day at very beginning of a tier/mythic. Will be voted on as a raid team.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

We are currently in need of an experienced raid leader! Would consider opening up a roster spot for an accomplished raid lead outside of healer.

Melee DPS
Enhance - Medium
Rogue - Medium

Ranged DPS
Mage - Medium
Warlock - Low
Boomkin - Low
Hunter - Low

We are seeking for players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

If you are unable to send current logs - please feel free to app, we still want to talk to you.

Savage#1589 - Officer

Bumping Post 9.28.2020

Bumping Post 9.30.2020

Bumping Post 10.1.2020

Bump Bump 10.6.2020