[US HORDE] LF Mythic Afternoon Guild for SL

Hey!

I’m looking for a US Horde Afternoon guild for Shadowlands focused on Mythic Raiding content.

I came back to WoW a few months ago, focusing on M+ on this character (reaching 2.9k RIO: https://raider.io/characters/us/barthilas/Wolfzorz), and now I’d like to find a raiding guild for SL. A guild that focuses on M+ as well would be nice, as I’d like to find a good push group.

I would prefer to play Resto, but can play Boomkin if required.

Whilst my Raiding experience in BFA is limited (3/12M Nyalotha from pugging, no other mythic experience), I have multiple CEs from Legion (Xavius, Helya - including Chosen title, Guldan and Argus) as well as Mythic experience in WOD and Heroic experience in WOTLK (achieving trial of the grand crusader and Immortal/Undying).

I understand this means my Druid has limited raiding experience, but I’m hoping my history shows my ability. I am more than happy to join any Nyalotha runs to help prove myself before SL.

I am open to realm transfers, but not faction transfers.

Thanks!

My team is interested in chatting with you. rampantguild. com minus the space or you can contacts us on Discord at:

Lethal#1760 - Lethal (Recruitment)

F8L Fool#1726 - Fatalfool (GM)

Hey Wolfzorz, just hitting you up about our group. We’re a guild of players who all roughly joined in 8.3 around summertime, all of us range from 2.5k - 3k io and achieved 9/12M in about two months flat.

We’re on Kil’jaeden due to smaller server load but serious competitive environment. If you’re at all interested in raiding/keys with us, our raid days are 5p pst Sunday/Monday.

Main goal is to achieve CE in shadowlands, however we are all interested in m+ and also do things like achievement/transmog runs, grind dailies together and split professions.

Hope you find your guild!

feel free to hit me on bnet or discord

bnet: AfroMonkey#1759 disc: AfroMonkey010#5237

Bumping to add additional information.

I’m ideally looking for a guild within the following times:

• 2-6pm Central
  • 3-7pm Eastern
  • 12-4pm Pacific
    I can possibly go earlier, but almost definitely cannot go later.

Thanks!