Delete for me

Delete please for me

Good morning mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you join us! We are 3/12M looking to tackle some more mythic nyalotha before prepatch hits and then progress in SL! While we arent CE, that is something we are looking to achieve once Shadowlands hits! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

*1 main tank and 1 off tank

• any Mythic ready DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello friend!

My name is Quick and I am a Officer for < Illicit > an Alliance Social-Raiding Guild on Proudmoore. We are def interested in the prospect of you playing with us in Shadowlands. We are in the process of recruiting for our three raid teams, but primarily focusing on our Cutting Edge, and Casual Mythic Teams. please see below for what we are looking for specifically, and reach out if interested. I really look forward to hearing back from you: I did see that you did not say you are avai;lable on Thursday, I am hoping that this is something that might be able to swap a bit around. We are very interested in you.

Team Needs:

Team Taco:
Casual Mythic Progression (I.E. will progress through Heroic Raid, then hit Mythic and progress as possible)
Tue/Thurs: 6:00PM - 9:00PM Server time (PST)

Recruiting:
All capable DPS
2-3 Healers (Non-priest)
HIGHLY interested in hybrid/switch hitter players to help group comp.

Also, there maybe spots available for leadership on this team if you are interested in assisting the running of it.

Team Tenacity:
Cutting Edge Progression Team
Tues/Weds/Thurs 6:00PM - 9:00 PM Server Time (PST)

Recruitment Needs:
All capable DPS
2-3 Healers
HIGHLY interested in hybrid/switch hitter players to help group comp.

Please Note: we are NOT looking for Tanks at this time. However, these things do change, and we are very interested in versatile players who are ok swapping in and out of roles as needed for group comp.

If interested please reach out too:
Ryme - Illicit GM (bnet: Ryry#11575)
Kazeth - RL for Tenacity (bnet: Kazeth#11225)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: QuickESQ#1651)

LOL good luck. With your logs it’s gonna be insanely difficult. Maybe try to improve yourself first before finding a CE guild. Best of luck.

Hi Diertz,

We’d be interested in talking to see if we’re a good fit. We’d prefer a Marksman/BM Hunter but could do a rogue if you were set on it. Below is our spam and we look forward to speaking with you.

Thanks,
Trik

SHADOWLANDS RECRUITMENT - WE ARE DONE REGULARLY RAIDING FOR THIS TIER

Guild: VIBE RAIDER
Raid Times/Days: Tues&Wed 9-Midnight EST (8-11pm CST) We add Thursdays at start of tier. Later on Thursday becomes optional Heroic night/sell night.

Current Progression: We are currently 12/12M Cutting Edge

Wowprogress (including rules and application): ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vibe+Raider (add an H at the beginning - can’t post links here)

Requirements: Good logs, history of CE is a plus, knowing multiple specs of a class is a plus. Maintaining at least one geared alt is highly recommended but not required.

Needs: Disc Priest, Mistweaver Monk, Ranged DPS

Recruiter Contact: Btag: Patticakes#1742 Discord: Patticakes#4610

Hopefully you find a good group, I represent a good bunch of lads. Lot of em are CE players from the horde side that have alts with us.

is a US-Darkspear alliance raiding guild looking to fill up our roster by recruiting for shadowlands, Currently seeking ranged DPS but are willing to take tanks, healers and melee dps alike.

We currently raid 2 days a week. 9:30 EST to 12:30 EST Tuesday/Wednesday. So far we are 4/12M ny’alotha. These times and days are likely to change for Shadowlands raiding! We are going for AOTC and even Cutting Edge in Shadowlands.

We are also seeking “social members” to join our community of friends for Mythic dungeons, leveling, pvp, and everything else WoW has to offer. All are welcome to join!

If interested contact myself on discord Korm#0867 or Hopemaker117#6034 for more information.

Taking criticism personally? I don’t care what you accomplish out of game. If anything that shows how emotional you are. Quite sad. Best of luck finding a guild. You’ll need it.