[H-Tichondrius]<Filthy Casualz>10/10M LF Boomy/Disc 9.1

Filthy Casualz Our goal is to achieve CE each tier on a two day schedule. We strongly believe in the quality of raid hours over the quantity of raid hours all done in a positive raid environment. To achieve that, we will promote a raid environment where raid spots are earned through strong performance.

CE Achieved

• Nyalotha
  • Castle Nathria

Our Goals

• Cutting Edge every tier
  • Sales once content is cleared
  • Form a raid with 20 people who pull their weight

Raid Times

• Wednesday and Thursday from 7:00 to 10:00 pm pacific (10:00 to 1:00AM eastern)
  • On Sundays we will hold an optional meeting day to go over strategy for the upcoming week.
  • On the heroic front, we will have an optional heroic alt/fun raid day on one of the off days for the mythic raid team.

Recruitment Needs

• Warlock
  • Boomkin
  • Tank
  • Disc priest

Other ranged dps welcome to apply

You can apply here

You can reach us through my discord if you have any questions:
alucryts#6668

4 Likes

Also we will be doing Casual Heroic/ Mythic Alt raids every week aswell! Day TBD but something to look forward too XD.

1 Like

Im looking forward to it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s gonna be great! High quality and nice players in the raid team so far!

1 Like

Monday bump!

Tuesday bump!

I sent a btag request to Lanfear. Feel free to contact me at Plaze#11709. Guild sounds like a perfect fit for us if willing to bring in multiple people.

Looking mainly for healers!

Wednesday bump!

Still prioritizing healers!

Friday bump!

Saturday bump! Still looking for healers!

Tuesday bump!!

Really mainly need healers at this point but anyone interested please apply!

Monday! Looking for healers for mythic raid team! Anyone is welcome to apply to be a part of the guild!

Bump lookin for more apps

Sunday bump!

Thurs Bump! All are welcome to apply!

Updated recruitment needs. We are full on tanks, and likely full on healers as well. The only spots open are for ranged DPS.

Ranged DPS bump bump.