CE MM Hunter LF forever Home

Hey all, been playing MM all xpac as its one of the few specs/classes I enjoy in this game and with Shadowlands coming and MM being in somewhat of a decent spot looking to really take advantage of it and fit in with the right guild. Decent Mythic exp, always pushing to parse well while following mechanics and other raid responsibilities correctly. I feel I could be a great asset to the right group! Looking for a CE guild filled with like minded individuals. Not opposed to server or faction changes. Current guild imploded and now no where to go lol!

Good evening mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you join us! We are 3/12M looking to tackle some more mythic nyalotha before prepatch hits and then progress in SL! While we arent CE, that is something we are looking to achieve once Shadowlands hits! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

*1 main tank and 1 off tank

• any Mythic ready DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Floqt,

We are looking for a MM/BM hunter for SL mythic raiding and would love to chat. Below is our spam and if we seem like a good fit we would love to speak with you,

Thanks,
Trik

SHADOWLANDS RECRUITMENT - WE ARE DONE REGULARLY RAIDING FOR THIS TIER

Guild: VIBE RAIDER
Raid Times/Days: Tues&Wed 9-Midnight EST (8-11pm CST)

Current Progression: We are currently 12/12M Cutting Edge

Wowprogress (including rules and application): ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vibe+Raider (add an H at the beginning - can’t post links here)

Requirements: Good logs, history of CE is a plus, knowing multiple specs of a class is a plus. Maintaining at least one geared alt is highly recommended but not required.

Needs: Dpriest, Caster DPS (would consider any dps with good logs though!)

Recruiter Contact: Btag: Patticakes#1742 Discord: Patticakes#4610

Hi Floqt,

We are looking for some good ranged dps, particularly a hunter or two! Copy pasta below, please feel free to reach out:

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are as follows:

Tank – Non-Pally. Monk preferred, but open to others.

Melee DPS – Open. Monk preferred.

Ranged DPS – Open. Hunters and Hybrids preferred.

Healers – Full on full-time healers. Have room for DPS willing to swing heal.

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please add Abberation (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884), or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

Hey Floqt,

We’re an Alliance Mythic raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9pm-12am EST. We’re recruiting experienced Mythic raiders into Shadowlands to push CE content.

Our guild was formed in 2010 and have always pushed hardmodes and mythic content. We pride ourselves on maintaining a drama-free, fair and respectful raid environment and are looking to maintain a 24-26 player roster on a rotation schedule. We’d love to add some additional ranged dps to our team!

If this sounds like something you might be interested in, please fill out an application on our website @ libertas.wowlaunch.com and our GM will get in contact with you to see if it will be a good fit for our team.

Thank you for your time and best of luck in the guild search!

Pyratic#1706

Perseus // US // Horde // Mal’Ganis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wLJ01LgaIc

Currently we are taking applications and inquiries from qualified players who are seeking to define the Horde raid scene in Shadowlands.

Immediate Recruitment Needs:

WW Monk
DPS Warrior
Frost/Unholy DK
Qualified Range DPS

What does that mean? To us that means the following:

Immediate goals for 1st tier:
1.) Top 150 US
2.) Define a solid core of players
3.) Have fun

Goals for 2nd tier and going forward:
1.) Hall of Fame- Horde
2.) Top 30 US
3.) Build a name for ourselves as a community and as individuals
4.) Have fun

Our Schedule:
Tues 9:00-12:00PM EST
Wed 9:00-12:00PM EST
Thurs 9:00-12:00PM EST (During Progression)
Sun 9:00-12:00PM EST (During Progression)

Once the tier is completed Thursday & Sunday will be replaced with an optional alt raid. With the intent of utilizing it for prepping alts/additional raid sales

OPEN RECRUITMENT:

Requirements:

Qualifying logs in Mythic (regardless of tier)
Able to commit to our goals
About us:
We are a group of dedicated raiders looking to push Top 20 US in Shadowlands our outlook on raiding and the game is simple: We want to be at the pinnacle of the raiding community. We plan on progressing through content at a set pace which may initially scare your typical casual raider away from our approach. Once progression is over we take a week break and shift to raiding with a lighter schedule. If you are unable to critique yourself with the same energy you do others please do not apply. We pride ourselves on directness , efficiency , and accountability

Our guild is a group of friends and acquaintances who have come to together to be assessed as components within and outside of the raiding environment. We expect members to cooperate with each other and do what’s best for the team. We distribute gear by loot council with performance and consistency put first. We count on each other to research and perform at a level fitting our 12+ years of hardcore progression raiding as individuals.

We also know that maintaining a healthy guild roster requires more than 20 members, to allow for absences and comp flexibility. We epitomize that no one is entitled to a raid spot and you come into every raid night ready to show why you . Our ideal roster size is about 22-25 players with 95% attendance.

Our application process starts you as a trial and gets you into some raids right away. If things go well through your first 3 weeks, you’ll be promoted to raider. We expect our recruits to be of a similar gear and experience level at our point in progression. They must get along with our guild inside and outside of raids, and must put progression as a team ahead of personal goals and loot. Being active and social is a big part of showing us your best as a trial.

A quick history of Perseus:
Perseus is a conglomerate of top US players who have grown tired of stagnation in their current guilds progress. Even though we are the new kids on the block we understand what it will take and what is required of us to achieve our goals. We have been competitive raiders since Vanilla and more than hold our own as individual players.

Over the years our members have consistently been apart of the best, oldest, and most respected US guilds, with numerous top 20 kills and achievements. Guild accomplishments include top 30 Naxxramas clear at level 60, top 50 Sunwell clear at level 70 (pre-3.0), Death’s Demise, top 50 H LK 25M, top 50 Heroic Ruby Sanctum clear at level 80, top 75 Sinestra kill, top 30 H:Ragnaros kill and a top 20 H:Madness kill.

How to Apply:
Please use the google application listed below to apply. If we’re interested we’ll get back to you within 1-2 days. For additional inquiries contact Sarrus in game

GM: Sarrus
Bnet: Sarrus#1238
Discord: RealPicsOnly#4722

App: https://forms.gle/1QDKVGBCy81cYn3r9

Sorry for your guild loss. But with every loss you can also find something to fill the void. {H} <Dojo> (Hyjal) 8/10M AOTC CN T/W 9P-12A PST

Hello Floqt!!!,

My name is Quick and I am a Officer for < Illicit > an Alliance Social-Raiding Guild on Proudmoore. We are def interested in the prospect of you playing with us in Shadowlands. We are in the process of recruiting for our three raid teams, but primarily focusing on our Cutting Edge, and Casual Mythic Teams. please see below for what we are looking for specifically, and reach out if interested. I really look forward to hearing back from you:

Team Needs:

Team Taco:
Casual Mythic Progression (I.E. will progress through Heroic Raid, then hit Mythic and progress as possible)
Tue/Thurs: 6:00PM - 9:00PM Server time (PST)

Recruiting:
All capable DPS
2-3 Healers (Non-priest)
HIGHLY interested in hybrid/switch hitter players to help group comp.

Also, there maybe spots available for leadership on this team if you are interested in assisting the running of it.

Team Tenacity:
Cutting Edge Progression Team
Tues/Weds/Thurs 6:00PM - 9:00 PM Server Time (PST)

Recruitment Needs:
All capable DPS
2-3 Healers
HIGHLY interested in hybrid/switch hitter players to help group comp.

Please Note: we are NOT looking for Tanks at this time. However, these things do change, and we are very interested in versatile players who are ok swapping in and out of roles as needed for group comp.

If interested please reach out too:
Ryme - Illicit GM (bnet: Ryry#11575)
Kazeth - RL for Tenacity (bnet: Kazeth#11225)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: QuickESQ#1651)

1 Like

v3n0m#1637 if you’re interested in chatting :slight_smile:

wed/thurs 8-11pm est on area-52 horde

We are a CE team coming back from a BFA break. Lost a few members during break so filling them

Discord: MohJoh#8614 My btag is George#1122

Current Recruitment Needs
-Minimal melee positions opened
-Minimal ranged positions opened
-1 healer position opened

Raid Days/Times
We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7pm-10pm PST(10pm-1am EST)
Optional raid night for heroic mode Fridays 7pm-10pm PST

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.
Hello,
We are Sublime a horde guild on hyjal server. We are a mythic raiding guild looking to expand our roster for SL. Our goals for SL are to be a CE guild again, like we have been in prior expansions. Below is a little more information about us as well as contact information. We would love to chat with you :slight_smile:

Guild Information
Current progression is 11/12M

Sublime is a well established end game raiding guild with a long history of Horde first accomplishments on Lightninghoof since 2006. We are a group of people that have been raiding together since vanilla performing at top raid progression on the server. Our raid sizes have varied over the history of the game, but we have always continued to raid. We have gained new long term guild members, see other members move on, and see old faces return. In all that time our guild has continued on. Our guild has now moved to the server Hyjal in order to be part of a larger and more active community. With new energy we look forward to where the end of BFA is going to take us and moving forward into Shadowlands.

Raiding Expectations

Players are expected to attend all raids per week and message an officer or post in discord if they will miss a raid. We understand that real life issues happen and we are happy to accommodate you, as long as notice is given.

All applicants should be near or at their ideal setup to directly contribute to our current content.

Raiders should always live up to their mistakes and learn from them.

We provide funds for repairs as well as flasks and consumables for progression content. Along with free enchants/gems for main spec gear.

We do not recruit for the bench, however we will make the most optimal group based on who is online for the raid.

Contacts for more info or to inquire on trialing
Hexbox(tehfluffyone#1150)
Galorina(Galorina#1877)

Raid Times: Tue and Thur - 9 to 1130 EST. (3rd raid night Monday first 3-4 weeks while pushing through Content)

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 9/12M. You see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793

Howdy! I will post our guild spam below. We are looking for a hunter to join our ranks in Shadowlands! Hit me up on bnet!

[A] [US] Proudmoore - 11/12M LF DPS & a healer for Shadowlands!

Our guild is built on a community of hungry players who want to push CE every tier while having a fun time as a team. The officer staff takes pride in our light & fun atmosphere; we are a group of chill & fun individuals, but still focus on progression as our number 1 priority.

BFA progression:
11/12 M Nyalotha

DPS Preferred
Boomkin
Hunter

All ranged may apply even if not listed

Healers
Druid Only

*Any STRONG candidates may apply regardless of class. You MUST provide logs to us via our app for any consideration!

What we can offer you: a fun but serious and progression oriented raiding environment. On farm bosses we like to have fun, but when time comes for progression, we clear comms and focus up. We absolutely do not tolerate any racism/sexism/homophobia/etc in our community and will result in an immediate kick. If you play for parses, bring others down, and/or are elitest, this is not the guild for you. Our goal is to build a fun community with lasting friendships, so we are planning on doing guild events such as 1v1 tournaments, transmog contests, m+ competitions, and more!

Main raid: Tues/Wed 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)
Temporary 3rd Night: TBD*
During initial prog/end prog we will be adding a temporary 3rd day to the raid schedule to help clear AOTC/CE quickly!

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic!

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you!

hXttps://forms.gle/cKfUQuWvnhyfPiff9

**Remove the “X” within the “https:” to access the google doc or the link won’t work!

BTag: Cyd#1968
Nyrro#11352

What is up my dude!

My guild < big brain > on Alliance-Stormrage are looking for players like yourself who are focused on obtaining Cutting Edge each content tier. The lot of us have been in guilds where there are major deficits in leadership or player accountability and have decided to band together and focus on Cutting Edge before each content tier is over. We have extensive knowledge of analyzing logs, how to help others improve, how to set up our strategies, and how to collaborate with each other like adults should do in real life to problem solve.

We are also hardcore M+ players as well, wanting to push as high as possible, figuring out every nook and cranny that we can use to push higher keys. We have people on all the time outside of raiding to do fun things like rated bgs, arena, professional M+ sells, and soon to be raid sells in Shadowlands.

We raid Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday from 9pm-12am EST

If you are interested, please add me to discord and/or battle net. magnetslol#1251
The name and number combination is the same for both.

I hope you’ll give us some consideration.

Thank you, and I wish you luck on your search for a new home.

Feel free to hmu and save a transfer.

Hey there, Floqt!

I’m Insane and I’m a recruiter for Kismet on Mal’Ganis. We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

Kismet refers to a power that is believed to control what happens in the future and we feel that coming together and maintaining such strong friendship over a long time has been our destiny and also why we continue to play this game despite everything that has happened throughout the years.

We would love to talk to you about coming to join our family and experience the new expansion with a guild that is more than just a raid group. It’s a reason to continue to play. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you!

Insane the Insane
(Bnet: Insane#12590, Discord: Insane#8886)

The leadership of Kismet have been playing together for multiple years and have had a successful career at not only leading end game content but have excelled at progression and staying competitive. We recently transferred from Stormrage Alliance and are looking to establish ourselves within the server. While the guild itself is quite new upon Mal’Ganis, the core group of people within the guild have been working together since Cataclysm and beyond.

We are currently recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals who believe they have what it takes to be top of the line players. We as a guild understand that it takes all kinds of individuals to make a guild successful and thus we would like to encourage all players that feel they are ready for our raid to apply. We welcome not only polished and experienced individuals but also players that simply have not discovered their true potential.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST
Break Times: 9:00-9:05pm and 10:00-10:05pm

Current Progression
12/12M - Ny’alotha, the Waking City

Previous Progression
WOD - Highmaul(7/7M), BRF(10/10M), and Hellfire Citadel(13/13/M)
MOP - MV(6/6H), HOF (6/6H), TOES (4/4H), TOT (13/13H), SoO (14/14M)
Cataclysm - BWD (6/6H), BOT (5/5H), TOFW (2/2H), Firelands (7/7H) and DS(8/8H)

Recruitment Needs
Ranged DPS - (Open) (HIGH: Shadow Priests/Warlock)
Melee DPS (Open) (HIGH: Retribution Pal, DH Havoc, Rogue)
Healer (Open)
Tank (Open)

We are looking to recruit several players for a 100% raid spot. Regardless of the status of your class in the above list, we encourage all exceptional players to apply. If you can outperform a current raider and not die to easy mechanics, you will take their spot.

Contact Information
Wuvs: Bnet: Wuvs#11226, Discord: Wuvs#3302
Ziggy: Bnet: Ziggy#1109, Discord: Ziggy#3610
Insane: Bnet: Insane#12590, Discord: Insane#8886

Hey would love to speak with you about a core spot for Shadowlands!

Despair of Thrall
12/12M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 EST

Scrubcat#1271 - BT
Scrubcat#5694 - Discord