12/12M CE Hunter LF raiding guild for SL

BM Hunter looking for raiding guild for SL. Currently 12/12M CE. 11/12M on a raid ready alt also.

Spec not yet locked in for SL as will play what is required for pushing CE throughout SL.

Available any night of the week from 7pm Server time for any number of nights.

I always have alts and try to be as self sufficient with consumables as possible.

I’m willing to xfer for the right guild.

If your guild could use an additional range dps and are a CE focussed guild, please leave a comment below and I will be in touch.

No this is not the hunter I main, and yes I have multiple (long, but somewhat valid reason :wink:)

Cheers

Who doesn’t need a good hunter?

Hi we looking for about 100 hunters to go with our multiboxer 100 druids for SL. Nemesis 12/12M CE guild, sat and sunday, 6.30pm st to 9.30pm st. If your keen add me toa#1691

[Unemployable] Mythic raiders recruiting all exceptional players for Shadowlands. Will be racing to 60, and smashing out content on launch! Currently filling raid roster. 18+ Mature guild :slight_smile: Will be raiding twice weekly @7pm whisper Variks or Variksx on frostmourne :slight_smile: or pm any player on /who

Hey Mate,

Illogical have achieved CE the previous three tiers on a two night a week schedule and come SL we are ramping up to 3 nights to push the content down quicker.

What do we look for in applicants?
We look for the players that go that extra step to ensure they are doing all thats possible for the team, players that realize every action they dont do to stay optimised and competitive means a burden the entire team has to wear. We look for players that leave their ego behind, this is enforced from management down. We have an open book policy and constructive criticism will be given and will also be taken provided it is constructive and presented in the right way. We look for players who share our goals and drive for results but also are capable of having a laugh and dont take life to seriously.

Raid Schedule:
Core Nights: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday: 8:00pm - 11:0 pm - Server Time During DST

To Apply:
Please apply at: https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/barthilas/illogical/raid-team

Contact below to discuss further:
GM & RL
Bnet: Kami#1280
Discord: Kaminogi#1743

Healing & Recruitment officer
Bnet: Jaydoss#1197
Discord: bubblenuts#5251