Burning Crusade: Mounts, Pets, and More

Burning Crusade: Mounts, Pets, and More

As the last of our ongoing series of articles featuring many of the collectibles in World of Warcraft, we’ve focused on the Burning Crusade. The fel-infused lands of Outland are waiting to be explored.

View Full Article

Oh, well, I guess BC servers confirmed? Did I miss something? Seems like a rather unceremonious drop.

2 Likes

I don’t think so they also did a post for wrath of the lich king. I think it’s for those planning to level alts in previous expensions.

this… just giving things for people to potentially aim for if they want

1 Like

I got all those mounts and rep from time walking buff. Great additions. Ty blizz. I will not be leveling to in Outland. :+1::rofl:

1 Like

You know, these guides would be great if you could access them, ingame.

2 Likes

WoW classic hit the modern WoW population pretty hard and I have a feeling BC classic is going to smack it in the teeth again. :thinking: Recruit friends to join us in our epic campaign as we cross over into the Shadowlands. ( I heard they hit the mark on pre-sales :partying_face:) Now only time will tell.

Not at all. The pets noted were not even in the original TBC. They were added later.

Does warhorse from Karazhan not count as it’s not actually located in Outland? I feel like players trying to get all of TBC mounts Azeroth has to offer may want to get that one. Especially due to minimal farming required!

Don’t forget the raven mount from Anzu in Heroic Sethek Halls.

2 Likes

Glowcaps section both leads to and is talking about Champion’s Seals and not Glowcaps, which are harvested around Zangarmarsh iirc.

Not really. Most people who were planning on playing for a bit to check it out either came back to retail or took a break. Retail players flocked to classic when it started, then very soon stopped logging in.

The guilds I joined on starting classic were mostly dead after a month.