Wrath of the Lich King: Mounts, Pets, and More

Wrath of the Lich King: Mounts, Pets, and More

As a part of our ongoing series of articles featuring many of the collectibles in World of Warcraft, we’ve set our sights on Wrath of the Lich King. The frozen lands of Northrend are waiting to be plundered.

View Full Article

4 Likes

Lookin’ good! :+1:

On the pets tab, Mechanopeep doesn’t have its cost listed, which is 40x Champion’s Seal

1 Like

Under currency, you have listed “Champions Seal” when it should be “Champion’s Seal”

1 Like

Under currency, you have listed “Epicurian Award” when it should be “Epicurean’s Award”

All I’m getting from the link is a 500 error.

Thanks for the callouts @Helhuquan. I’ve fixed all of the errors there.

2 Likes

How about instead of posting useless links, higher the drop rate!! Doing it with 8 characters takes hours and hours and I been doing it for a year! Instead of it being negative 1% make it 10% or even 5%! Come on Blizz

How about no. Rare items are just that, rare. If they upped the % of the drop rate it would be unfair to those who spent time and effort with the lower % drop rate.

It can still be a rare at 5% drop rate. When it’s 1% or less drop rate it’s no longer rare nor fun, just ridiculous.

1 Like

Does not matter. When you up the rare drop chance you devalue the rares for everyone who got it before you. It’s not fair to others. You need to roll the dice just like every other player before you. I enjoy having ultra rare items because it makes them that more enjoyable to have. There’s plenty of other cosmetics/mounts/whatever in the game with a higher chance of dropping than 1%. go farm those.

Are you adding token in lkc?