[H] <Casual Nonsense> Recruiting DPS! 2/10 M

TL;DR (for maximum skimming purposes): Horde, Thrall, Wed/Thurs 8pm-10:30pm EST. Casual Mythic. Recruiting DPS.

Casual Nonsense
Once upon a time (i.e. 2012, beginning of Mists of Pandaria) there was a light-hours CE-oriented guild called Nonsense, and we were awesome, got server first Will of the Emperor on Thrall and eventually collapsed under the weight of our own amazing ability to play the game and/or stun our friends while under Zorlok’s mind control.

Fast forward: Same leadership, but now we’re old, mellow, and would like to prioritize playing the game with people we like over getting CE with whoever can press the buttons the best. So Casual Nonsense was born. We intend to pursue mythic progression on a relaxed schedule with a relaxed atmosphere. A positive attitude and willingness to learn are important, prior experience and innate video game skill less so.

Recruiting

*Ranged and melee dps

Raiding
We want to keep our schedule light and fun. To that end we’d ask that you show up on time, come prepared with a general understanding of the strategies, and make sure to have fun. We want to kill video game bosses efficiently without the frustration of late starts, schedule over runs, and the like.

• Wednesday: 8:00pm - 10:30pm EST
  • Thursday: 8:00pm - 10:30pm EST

Our Final Pitch
We’re a purposely inclusive and friendly group that enjoys math and programming, short downhill walks on the beach, and fantasy novels.

Contact
Please contact any of us on Discord or Battle.net with any questions you might have.

Discord

• Jamie#9585
  • Impatience#4166

Battle.net

• Tammi#1381
  • Caelia#1895
2 Likes

Any space for a tank and one other flex player?

I’ll add both discord’s as well in case you don’t see this. :slight_smile:

Yes we have space!

just added tammi on bnet but ill copy an advert i just posted as LFG on guild recruitments…

Still recruiting all roles. Awesome guild etc

Continuing to recruit all roles – send me a message in game or on discord.

Update: We are full on full-time tanks at the moment, but still have room for healers/dps/flex players.

Still recruiting, especially DPS

^ But also heals and flex too

Hello, I am returning after a long hiatus (2 years+) and I am looking for a guild to grow with and eventually raid/Mythic with in Shadowlands. The last post appeared to be a different guild but I currently have or would be willing to level most of those. Please send me a message or reply if you are looking still, thanks!

Demon Hunter (Havoc) - High
Warrior (DPS) - High
Enhancement Shaman
Priest (Shadow) - Medium
Ranged DPS - High

Dps/Heals Flex - Medium

Warrior (DPS) - High
Enhancement Shaman
Priest (Shadow) - Medium
Ranged DPS - High

Dps/Heals Flex - Medium

Warrior (DPS) - High
Enhancement Shaman
Priest (Shadow) - Medium
Ranged DPS - High

Dps/Heals Flex - Medium

(ignore guild name on this toon)

And still looking for DPS! (The list Psye posted is accurate, even though he has the wrong guild tag for the moment :stuck_out_tongue: )

come and join :smiley:

Still need dps!

Still looking for DH, warriors, rogues, and other ranged dps.

Hello! I was recommended this guild by a friend who is part of it and was thinking of transferring over from Hyjal to join on this toon. Are you in need of hunters at all or are you full on those?

We’re still looking to fill dps roles.

Still recruiting DPS (warrior/DH/ranged)