[H] <Ex Resurgam> Late Night+8gmt

<Ex Resurgam> is a raiding guild on Caelestrasz/Nagrand, currently 2M.

We raid Wednesday and Monday nights 830pm +8gmt WA time (1130pm ADST) - 1100pm +8gmt WA time (2am ADST).

Run by experienced Heroic/Mythic raiders who are working family orientated players with a "lets get this done during raid time" mentality.

If you are a committed raider or group of raiders looking to clear Heroic content with a guild of like-minded players who believe in Real Life > WoW but enjoy the challenge of progressing through content with people willing to laugh, then perhaps this is the place for you.

We are looking for raiders 370+ilvl who have experience in heroic aotc content-

Classes required -
Melee - Rogue
(Will consider all classes)

Ranged DPS - (Will consider all classes)

Healer - Holy Priest

We also run Mythic+ Dungeons so if you are interested in joining our guild for some late night dungeon action feel free to apply also.

PM me on Crucifer#1686 on Battlenet or on discord Keltash#9146, or Boomy#1142 and we can chat further.
3H now and picked up a mage along the way.

Still looking for more people to bolster our ranks.
You guys looking for a holy pally by any chance? :)
09/30/2018 03:14 AMPosted by Lieanne
You guys looking for a holy pally by any chance? :)

Hi Lieanne,

We already have our healers covered I'm afraid, but we still need a backup tank or ret paladin - if you're interested, PM me on Crucifer#1686 or on Discord Keltash#9146
4H now, still looking to recruit great players to bolster our ranks.
5H, planning on having a look at Mythic Taloc, just need some players to come and join in with us for it - if you are interested, hit me up on Crucifer#1686 or Discord Keltash#9146
Hi Guys!

I am currently a HORDE 374 BrM Monk looking for a mythic progressive raiding guild. My current guild is 8/8 H and 2/8 M but due to daylight savings they start raiding 8pm ST which unfortunately for me in Western Australia is 5pm.. its just to early so i've had to step back..

I'm looking for raids to start at least 9/930pm ST until 12/1am. the later the better for me.
I've linked my Armory below and if you are interested im happy to fill out a guild app! You can find me in game at Senastra#1658!

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/barthilas/Senaa

Thank you!!
Hey Senaa,

Sending you a friends request so we can have a chat about this.
1M/7H now, still looking for players to join us and bolster our ranks - if you are interested, hit me up on Crucifer#1686 or Discord Keltash#9146
Still on the prowl for DPS. Especially looking for a Warlock.
Heroic Ghuun down, still looking for a warlock and shaman to join our crew.

We are still looking for some dps to join our ranks. You can add me on bnet boomy#1142 or find Kelt’s btag above.

2/8M now! Took Mother down on our first night up against her.

Looking for more DPS and/or Tanks to join us for the good times as we head toward M Zek’voz and prep for the next tier. Hit us up and we’ll have a chat.

Looking to recruit new people for BfD - A Rogue and Holy Priest would make our line up perfect!

What is the current line up like? Still need that monk lol. ive gone away from tanking due to never getting a spot (unless one is made for me) so WW/MW currently :slight_smile:

Hi Senaa,

Our line up is pretty solid but we are always on the lookout for new friends.

Lets chat about what you are after - Crucifer#1686 or Discord Keltash#9146.