So, about that AQ War Effort auto-complete feature?

Where is it?

We’re getting mixed responses from GM’s, “There is no auto-complete feature”, “The auto complete will begin on reset”. Not a single material has been added on any of the unopened servers. The low population servers that have farmed and farmed to try and open the gates are still months away from opening.

Kaivax said that after 30 days, there would be some kind of auto complete as there was in the original 1.12 version of Vanilla where “Small amounts of supplies will trickle in”. Can we get ANY kind of official response? Even just a “Hey, its not working, we’re working on it” or ANYTHING would be great.

7 Likes

Sounds like another server that should have been deleted and merged together with other money sink servers.

2 Likes

Sounds expensive. Don’t you know we’re dealing with a small, multi-dollar, indie company that cant afford communication with their playerbase

8 Likes

I don’t think it is so much an auto-complete, rather an incremental increase, materials will start to slowly be added automatically until eventually it reaches 100%, still need someone to complete the scepter to open it but if no one turns in any materials it should ‘eventually’ reach 100% from automatic turnins.

1 Like

Yeah, the incremental increase of automatic turn ins is exactly what isn’t happening. We were told on the reset, that has come and gone. We have a few people who have completed the scepter quest, just need some communication about the automatic turn ins that are supposed to happen.

1 Like

Just curious, but how would you know the difference between some random player turning in bandages and an NPC turning in bandages - unless absolutely no player turns anything in?

1 Like

1% per tic or something like that, it doesn’t mean in 30 days the gates just open, but instead your server will auto contribute over time.

1 Like

So on these low pop servers, we literally have people turning nothing in. Some materials have been at the same completion for days.

1 Like

it moves slowly, the only timeframe blizzard gave is that it should open before naxx, were a ways away from naxx so you will eventually get in there.

might i suggest being more patient? should be thankful there’s an autocomplete at all.

1 Like

I just remember the Legion launch was supposed to be summer. They launched it on the very last day before US summer ended. I laughed.

1 Like

Week over week it’s easy to see for people who care that it’s gone up by X and it’s still only going up by X instead of X plus the blizzard bonus.

You’d have to be able to show that people didn’t stop donating. There are lots of people, like myself, who were in no rush. Once I got what I wanted from turnins, I simply stopped participating. The auto-complete feature means I dont need to bother with trash gathering like light leather, wool, linen cloth, etc that give poor rewards for turning them in relative to my time spent. I’d rather just wait and let the autocomplete do those crappy mats for me.

1 Like

It’s not that the people are impatient. They just would like to know what will happen.
They’ve explicit told us it will start 30 days later. But nothing happend. Was that information wrong? Is there a bug? Was it changed? Is that feature even implemented??

3 Likes

Just please give us an answer. It’s hard to make Classic plans without just a clear cut answer from Blizz

:cricket: :cricket: :cricket: :cricket:

Would be nice to get any sort of answer.

What is there to fix? They want people playing/grinding and buying server transfers.

1 Like

Hello!

Observant players on realms that are currently in the resource-gathering stage of the War Effort noticed a bug, and are correct. The automatic turn-ins are just now getting started on some realms, as the bugfix is now causing the desired effect.

Due to underlying circumstances that are unique to the AQ events and the way they’re activated, each realm is on a different schedule for ending their 30 day wait before automatic turn-ins will begin. Each realm will begin automatic turn-ins at a different time over the next couple of days (and some may have already begun by the time you’re reading this).

Thereafter, you’ll see small amounts of items arriving automatically every few minutes. The different kinds of items arrive on different cadences.

Sorry for the confusion!

10 Likes

Is this a GM necro?

Thank you for finally turning it on. The invisible turn in BS GMs kept saying was getting old.

2 Likes