Heart of Azeroth necklace not account wide?

This has to be a joke. Each of our characters has to level up this necklace?

Edited for Language by the Moderation Team.
https://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct

25 Likes

It wouldn’t make any sense for it to be account wide. Blizz has never done account wide armor.

35 Likes

Why would it be account wide? That would make no sense.

11 Likes

Exactly what, in the last several expansions, led you to believe Blizzard would implement anything that lessened any of the grinds?

28 Likes

Artifact weapons weren’t even spec wide for AP. You honestly expected them to make the HoA account wide? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

17 Likes

Starting off the year well, aren’t we OP?

6 Likes

They made it so you don’t even have to farm champs of Azeroth rep on alts anymore. I really don’t know what else you want seeing as account wide HoA would be completely broken. Grats on making it to 110 and starting BFA here’s an ilvl 500 necklace to replace your 160 questing necklace

13 Likes

With the 30% weekly AP reduction it should take way less time to level up alt necklaces as time goes on.

3 Likes

The weekly reduction makes a huge difference on alts. I was able to get my DK to 120 and HoA lvl 17 over the Christmas break with no actual grinding. The account wide Champions of Azeroth credit is great but the weekly reduction is more than enough for alts.

28 Likes

What weekly reduction? Oh that thing you paused a while back to increase time played metrics so people have to regrind stuff they already had when the raid launches.

Imagine coming back from xmas break and this is the first blue response. smh

12 Likes

It shouldn’t be account wide. Every character has different ways to customize the HoA.

A wild Blue Baby Yak has appeared!

Quick everyone! Try to cage it before it disappears!

Then after it’s caged, we can study it and figure out what makes it tick.

And maybe, just maybe, it’s owners will come looking for it and we can return it for a nice reward!

/moo :cow:

3 Likes

As if he ever did troll people.

2 Likes

Coughheirloomscough.

So what you’re saying is that if we stop playing right now and come back in half a year, we’ll be able to get that necklace up to level 50 without any grind? That sounds like a great idea!

1 Like

Coughthoseareforlevelingcough
Coughheartofazerothisnotforlevelingcough

Ion already spoke at length about this in the last Q&A but we admit it doesn’t feel good. The lack of reduction really only negatively affects very high end players pushing for absurdly high Azerite levels, we’re talking 40-44 (looking at you Myppoo you insane person you). For anything under that the levels are still within reasonable amounts to gain another level, plus 37-38 is all that you need to get ring 3 on even Mythic Dazar’alor gear.

We know it doesn’t feel good to put in more work to unlock the exact same traits you just had, and we said in the last Q&A that we’re working on that.

21 Likes

This must be a troll. You would have really loved legion.

3 Likes

Not sure what you mean. You get the entire ilevel bump on alts free and then each of my new alts was easily level 30-33 with zero grinding while my main is at 34. I mean the catch-up mechanics are real.

The only thing that really happened is that they stagnated my main until Jan 22, but even then, I don’t grind anyway so what do I care? All they will successfully do is make any new azerite gear I get “less fun” because stuff will be locked. GG Bliz.

3 Likes

Someone’s a bit hostile today, aren’t they?

4 Likes