<Lifeline> Guild Recruitment

Who we Are!
<Lifeline> is a casual raiding guild on Stormrage, one of the highest populated Alliance servers. Currently we are 8/8H 1/8M

About us!
We are a group of friends that decided to make our own guild. We are a brand new guild to the server. Those of us in the guild have experienced end game raiding since Vanilla WoW. With these feats themselves, we know what it takes to raid and to push content.

With pushing content in mind, we would like to build a 20+ man team to not only tackle normal and heroic modes, but also push mythic content. When we are ready for mythic a 20 man raid team will be selected. All others will be able to set up a 2nd raid team and/or be able to sub for the core group. We have a casual/friendly atmosphere and mindset. With that in mind our goal is to down content.

Raid Times:
Wednesday: 8PM - 10PM Server Time
Thursday: 8PM - 10PM Server Time

*Note* Server Time is Eastern Standard Time!

Recruitment:
We are looking for most classes. The primary classes we are looking for are Healers: Dps: Mage/Shadow Priest but any DPS if interested please contact us. We will consider any classes/rolls depending on skill level and needs of the guild. Many members run high level Mythic+ keys(including low keys and regular Mythics) along with running raids on alts, etc. We will also be setting up and RBG team for those interested. Casuals are also welcome.

Why join Lifeline?
We value many things in this guild. We consider the guild to be our second family: the part of the family with raid progression in mind. Although we are a laid back guild, we know when to get serious to get bosses down. When not raiding we just like to have fun. We love to do many different things outside of raiding; which allows us to connect and create friendships within the guild - making a great guild community.

Want to Join?
If you would like more information about the guild, please message an officer in the guild, leave a comment below or contact myself in game.

Battle Tag:
Ghost8928#1416
Bump

Bump. Come check us out!

We are still recruiting a few member for our Mythic Core Roster. We are 2/8m and looking for a couple more DPS. Please message me in game or on here.

Bump. Come on down! 2/8 M and we are looking for whatever you got!

Are you still recruiting?
363 Outlaw Rogue. Only LFR 4/8
Highest mythic key was +6
My guild’s numbers are very low and those that do play are mainly on the west coast. I’m on the east, so they have all blown passed me in gear and mythics. I wanted to raid,but we dont have the numbers and I would like to progress through content! And I HATE PUGS! :smiley:
Thanks for reading!

real ID tigress66#1970

Are you still recruiting?
363 Outlaw Rogue. Only LFR 4/8
Highest mythic key was +6
My guild’s numbers are very low and those that do play are mainly on the west coast. I’m on the east, so they have all blown passed me in gear and mythics. I wanted to raid,but we dont have the numbers and I would like to progress through content! And I HATE PUGS! :smiley:
Thanks for reading!
real ID tigress66#1970

Absolutely! I sent you a friend request. We also typically have a few M+ teams that run after raids or on weekends, which will get you running M10+ dungeons in no time.

Still recruiting people for our mythic roster, please contact us on here or in game Ghost8928#1416

Bump - still looking for active players to plug a few gaps

Bump - looking for people to join in for the new raid!

Are you guys recruiting?

We are, please add and speak to Ethros (battle tag - Ghost8928#1416) for more information

Bump - Still looking for raiders to join us in clearing Heroic BoD - Ranged > Melee atm.

Bump - Looking for Warlock, Shadow Priest, DPS Death Knight, and maybe a few others. Inquire today!!

Would like to see a boomkin, and maybe a healer or two as well (maybe pally or druid)

We are still looking for a few more DPS for our roster. Currently we are 4/9H and after tonight should be 1 or 2 higher at least. Had great progression last night on Conclave and will be downing it quickly tonight. We also constantly do mythic+ as a guild, low keys and high keys and looking for some people to help push keys. Please let me know on here or message me in game Ghsot8928#1416. Thank you and look forward to speaking with you.

Sorry about that, for some reason it also had the wrong character selected. You can contact on here, Ghost8928#1416 or in game you can message any officer with question’s or concerns.

We are looking for ranged dps, specifically for Balance Druid, Warlock and a Mage.

Bump, we want you! To kill things for other things…

Bump, would like to find some DPS - Melee - DK. Ranged - Warlock, Mage, and Balance.

1 Like