[A] <Nemesis> Frostmourne Weekend Raiding Guild

Hi =D

Nothing to see here.

Hey there love to talk more to you :slight_smile: I am an healer main 5/12 mythic as an monk lf an home for SL

BNET: Amiitty#11960

Have added you on Bnet. Keen to talk about one of my toons.

Would not reccomend this guild to any individual looking for a guild comprised of respectable and non-toxic individuals. One of their raiders, “Jayla” goes about in random bgs calling people losers and telling people to “kill yourselves” and GM refuses to care that members of his team are exhibiting extremely toxic and uncalled-for behavior.

Screenshot of conversation had between myself and one of GM’s alt:
https ://imgur.com/Yx8J2N8

TLDR: Don’t just this guild, comprised of toxic individuals and a GM who is also equally toxic.

Hi I am mantey and GM of nemesis, I am very concerned about your allegations about one of our trial raiders (Jayla) Who only joined two weeks ago. I am not sure who you raised this issue to, but it is not me you talked to in game. Please add me toa#1691 so I can sort this out. Toxic behaviour in my guild is not acceptable. Thanks.

Hi have you found a guild for SL? add me toa#1691 I am GM of nemesis

Hi I am mantey and GM of nemesis, I am very concerned about your allegations about one of our trial raiders (Jayla) Who only joined two weeks ago. I am not sure who you raised this issue to, but it is not me you talked to in game. Please add me toa#1691 so I can sort this out. Toxic behaviour in my guild is not acceptable. Thanks.