6/12M - Previous CE xp! - HOLY PALADIN LF raiding/M+ guild!

Hi all. I’m looking for a new raiding/M+ guild heading into Shadowlands! I have previous CE experience from downing Argus, and haven’t really raided seriously since then.

As far as a guild, I’m looking for a good community above all. Of course a quick progressing CE guild would be nice, but I prioritize enjoying my time spent ingame.

h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/normalguy#partition=2

h ttps://raider.io/characters/us/area-52/Normalguy

I AM VERY OPEN TO TRANSFERRING, EVEN GOING ALLIANCE!

Feel free to hit me up ingame, Normalguy-Area52
or btag: jack#114685

HOPING TO FIND A NEW HOME :green_heart:

Hey Normalguy! I’d love to have a chat with you. I think we would be a good fit for what you’re looking for!

Ashen Crusade is now recruiting! An active and social Horde guild, located on Thrall, looking for exceptional dps and players to join our ranks.

Core raiding team - 6/12 Mythic - Raiding Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm – 11pm EST

• Looking for dps and a healer!

Second raiding team - 12/12 Heroic – Raiding Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST

• Looking for all!

For all those non-raiders out there, we have keys running constantly, ranging from M0s up 15+ and looking to push higher!
We plan on finishing this xpac strong and go into
Shadowlands with a competitive, solid group. For all inquiries please feel free to contact me here, discord or on Bnet!

Bnet: Skylitnight#11667
Discord: Skylitnight#1896

Hey bud! We are coming back after a long hiatus and reforming to go HARD in Shadowlands pushing CE raiding and beyond.

However, we aren’t looking to do anything serious for the rest of BFA. We will be spending the time leading up doing prep and testing for Shadowlands. Many are testing various classes/specs in BFA/SL Beta, while others are farming achievements and whatnot to prep their accounts as well. We have some that will be doing some Mythic+ keys and PvP, but nothing overly serious until launch.

I’ll leave our recruitment thread here for you to browse, and if it seems like a good fit, feel free to hit me up with any questions!

No Turning Back 11/12M
Hello looking for more healers and dps reach out or check out our website and apply

Website
h ttps://guildsofwow.com/noturningback

We are a small guild on Sargeras that has an active community both in game and on Discord. We are active during off raid nights with mythic+ and other in game content. We are a 2 night 6 hour a week raiding guild with intentions of achieving Cutting Edge. We have built a solid core and are looking for a few more raiders to add to our community and roster. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance. We are looking for long term raiders with a competitive drive and a desire to always improve.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST (Invites are sent out 10 minutes prior)

Requirements:
• Complete at least 1 +15 key per week.
• Have DBM/Bigwigs, Ert, and WeakAuras.
•Keeping Heart of Azeroth neck levels competitive, grinding out corruption resistance on legendary cloak for 8.3
• Be on time for raid invites with consumables which includes pots, food, flasks, and runes.
• Knowing your class. Keep up to date on the latest and greatest talents, azerite, essences, and gem/enchant combinations to perform as well as possible on each fight.
• Research on each fight for your specific role/class is required.

Attendance: We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

Looking forward to talking to you all :cowboy_hat_face:

Hey, we’re a group of degenerates who’re getting ce and pushing mythic plus. im gonna add your btag, if you’re down to talk, i’d reallly like to talk to you :slight_smile:

<Raiding Is Hard:(> We are an extra late night Horde raiding guild based on Area 52. We’re currently 10/12M and recruiting DPS to help us get CE this tier and then every tier in Shadowlands and beyond.

Raid Days and Times:
-We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 11pm-2am PST or 2am-5am EST or 1am-4am CST

-We also have optional raid days on Wednesday/Monday at the same times where we do carry runs. We sell Heroic Nyalotha and Jaina mounts to make our raiders some money as well as fund things like guild repairs and money for proffesions in Shadowlands. Attendance is optional on these days.

Current progress:
-Currently we are 10/12M and have begun progress on Carapace, we’ve got phase 1 and 2 down and are working on phase 3. Boss is very close to dying.

Since we are close to N’zoth and since shadowlands is right around the corner we will no longer be reclearing, we will extend lockout until N’zoth is dead and then reclear every week until shadowlands. That way everyone can get their mount and CE in time before SL.

Contact Info:
If you’re interested in us then feel free to reach out to me any time or day. I look forward to speaking with you

-Discord: Bullcon#6858
-BattleTag: Bullcon#1672

:eyes: :eyes: wee.

Sent you a friends request, alliance 10/12M raiding on Mons, Tues and Thurs from 8:30 to 11:30 PM central, add me at Rosettechrno#1937. Thanks

Hey if you are wanting a strong end game community with a strong mythic progression team I think you would love our guild! Come check us out! Dalaran<The Mystery Machine recruiting>