6/12m 476 Lock - LF Mythic Raiding Guild (Friday/Saturday/Sunday)

Hey all! I recently got back into the game after a long break and have managed 6/12 on a pretty dead alliance realm. I am looking for a long-term guild to push NYA end content and Shadowlands hard with that fits my schedule.

I value 100% attendance, showing up prepared and an active community outside of raiding. Happy to server/faction transfer.

I will have full expedient III on Aug 11th. Prog exp on Drest + Ra-den.

If this sounds like a fit, hit me up!

A-52 Fri/Sat 10pm-1am Central Time Horde. Guild Named Buhbye 10/12M raid led by 12/12M dude add me NosTheHoss#1668 if this peaks your interest!

Hi Plaguesoul,

We’re looking for returning players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment going into the expansion, and you’re focus on coming to raid well-prepared is one of the key traits we look for in our players.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria (1 of the 8 bosses tested thus far)

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, give us a look and drop us an app if you like what you see.

I’m recruiting for a (VERY) new guild: [Phasers On Stun] horde side on Illidan. Raid times are 12pm-3pm central time on Saturday/Sunday (weekend afternoons). We’ve been around for about 3 months and are 7/12m. I know that committing to a brand new guild is super scary but I have leadership experience in both WoW and real life, and you’re more than welcome to trial before making any commitments.

Application: https://forms.gle/rQAdS3ouuu6mexh18
Or, if you’d rather, feel free to just reach out to me!
Discord: brandy#9982
battle.net: brandy#1599

Bumping this up

Hello Plaguesoul

Our Monday team could use you!

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

bumping this up again

Hi there! We’re currently in search of more dps!

** Gratz is recruiting! **

Faction: Horde
Server: Nordrassil/Muradin

Currently in need of warlock for N’zoth progression and to join us in SL.

CoS Progression: 2/2 H
BoD Progression: 9/9 N, 9/9 H, 5/9 M
EP Progression: 9/9 N, 9/9 H, 5/8 M
Ny’alotha Progression:12/12N, 12/12H, 11/12M
Raid Schedule: Tues/Weds 8:00pm-11:00pm CST
Farm/Alt Runs: Sunday Night
Mythic+: Daily/Nightly

(Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord)
(SwankyOrc#110857 bnet / Swankyorc#7838 Discord)

Bumping back up

Hey there,

Divine Minds is a 5/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Ra-Den.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Tuesday’s we take kill the first 3 bosses to focus on more progression related bosses. We do this from 9PM CST - 10PM CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Warlock, Unholy/Frost DK and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Heya just gonna post something quick and sweet.

Abstract - sargeras 9/12m after only rsiding since april as a guild. Looking for strong ranged to push the end of this tier.

Wed / thursday 630 cst - 930cst

Https:// abstract guild . Com

Remove the spaced if you’re interested

Hey, Plaguesoul!

Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde raids on Fri/Sat 7-10 central. We’re 9/12M. We’re definitely long term; we’ve been around since March 2010.

Feel free to reach out
Paeoni - ember#1670 bnet

Hey Plague, from one Warlock to another, I’d like to say I am looking for some competition being I am the only lock on my roster. Check us out. Currently we are prog on ilgy and plan to start extending every week to push to CE.

Divine (H) Tichondrius - 4/12M (Sub 30% on hivemind)
Friday/Saturday 8:00pm-11:00pm PST

We are an active close guild with the core raiding together for multiple years, We are recruiting talented, dedicated players to raid semi-hardcore in shadowlands.

Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord Tyrue#1556

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
11/12 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)