6/12M 472 HPal Looking for CE Guild

Hi,

I’m looking for a Cutting Edge guild for now and Shadowlands.
An older group would be nice. Former military.
I’m flexible with times, days, server, and faction.
I’ll be available for Mythic starting the week of 4/21/2020.

Links -
https://raider.io/characters/us/kiljaeden/Quietguy
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/kiljaeden/quietguy
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kiljaeden/quietguy

Contact -
Btag - LazyTurtle#163819

Hey Quiet!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 9/12 M 8/8M EP
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact us at:
Discord: Elvera#1963

Hi Quietguy,

Pandamonium is an Alliance guild on Magtheridon that is currently 9/12M. We raid weekends from 7-10pm EST. We would definitely be interested in your holy pally for our CE push and into Shadowlands. If it sounds like something you might be interested in, here’s the spam:

Good luck finding your new home!

Hi Quiet,

We actually have some retired military guys in our guild that I just found out about. But heres some more info:

{Reprieve} 4/12M (Hive at 20%) AOTC is looking for more for 8.3. Most of us have ether CE experience in the past and/or present. Looking to finish our Mythic raid team with semi-hardcore progression 2 nights a week. Our goal is to push hard into mythic. Current schedule is Tues/Weds Midnight (12am) to 3am EST. In our off times we run plenty of high keys and alt raid run. We are a mature, zero tolerance drama guild . Most of us are in our 30’s with normal lives outside of Azeroth but we do not tolerate any drama.

Mythic Raid Team Recruitment:
DPS:
High: Mage (Starting position), Boomie, Lock, Rogue
Medium: Death knight, WW Monk, Ret Pally
(But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)

Healers - Hpally, Resto Shaman
(But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)
Tank - Closed

Mythic raid team members are held to a high standard of performance. You must be capable of surviving encounters with minimal failure damage and maintain proper DPS/HPS for your class. At this point raid spots are earned not given with the amount of raiders we currently have. As we recruit we do look at logs to see how you perform so please have some ready to view when applying. Anyone falling below tolerated levels (based on logs) or causing wipes may be replaced or removed from the raid team roster. Also having a strong OS or having an equal alt is highly recommended for raid comp. We HATE to have people sit because of inability to adapt (I.e. Both of our raid tanks have multiple mythic ready tanks toons.)

Add on’s:
DBM or Bigwigs
Weakauras
Details
ERT (exorsus raid tools)
Angry Assignments (Mostly for healers)

Recruitment is open to all for social and mythic+ runs.

To discuss more with me (Senior Officer) or our gm please add:
Bnet:
Perifery#1135
Nephlim#1798
Disc:
Perifery#2420
Nephlim#6908

Hey! If you’re still looking, we’re very much interested in a Hpally to help us push through the second half of the tier. General info is below–would love to discuss. Mostly older crew, quite a few former and current military (including Canadian, so…).

-Faust

[H] Wanted Rejects - Area 52. 6/12M NYA. Looking for more strong raiders to complete our Mythic progression oriented core raid team.

Raid times: Mon/Tues 8-11pm est (progression)

We are a crazy fun group of people who like to hang out and have fun but still make meaningful progression. Our core raiders have very strong raid experience and we need YOU to come fill out our roster.

We are also welcoming returning players with open arms! We look forward to maintaining an exceptional raid team for 8.3 mythic raiding and we will do what we can to catch you up.

Current needs:
DPS & Pally Healer

• Mage (high)
  • Warlock (high)
  • Balance druid (high)
  • Hunter (high)
  • Frost/Unh DK
  • Warrior (high)

Heals

• Holy Pally (very high prio)

However all experienced, dedicated players should apply!

We are also interested in bringing in more M+ key pushers! We already have many active M+ players but we would like to build on what we have in order to create a community for pushing higher and higher keys.

Add our recruitment officers or myself on Bnet if you are interested or have any questions.

Jāku#11819 (recruiter)
Dktrfaust#1775 (recruiter)
Paally#1920 (raid lead)