6/12m, 2k .io 475 resto druid w/ ce experience lf mythic team

Hey all,

As the title points out, I am looking for a Mythic team with the intent of continuing to push for CE this tier and beyond. Big fan of Mythic+ & arenas between raid days.

I would prefer equal or further progressed and 2-3 days after 7pm EST.

Willing to realm/faction change if strong fit.

Logs:

Druid: http s://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/seanishly#difficulty=4

Priest: http s://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/seantastic#difficulty=4

(remove spaces)

Feel free to drop a message here or contact directly.

BattleNet: Seanishly#1837
Discord: Seanishly#3666

Hi Seanishly. We’re looking for a healer for Ny’Alotha progression, 6/12M at the moment. We would be interested chatting with you about the open spot. Here is our post.

Guild: hello team

Faction: Horde

Server: US-Crushridge

Current Prog: 7/12 M

Raid Times: Thurs/Fri 6:00-9:00PM Pacific

About us:
hello team is a young Cutting Edge guild that aims to strike a balance between strong and steady progression without high level time demands. The guild is built on dedicated leadership along with a fantastic community that interact outside of raid on a regular basis.

Needs:
Flex DPS/Healer

Discord: Menkt#2514

BNet: Menkt#1830

Still looking. :slight_smile:

Hey there Seanishly. I’d love to talk to you about a healing spot on our roster. Here’s out information, please add me if we sound like a good fit to you.

Can you do until 2am EST? If thats not an issue (I’m EST too so I understand if its not possible) feel free to check our our spam:

< Ouroboros >
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
Ny’alotha 6/12M, 13/12H, 11/12N
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Cero Discord: Cero#2814
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892
Luunae Discord: Luunae#1462

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139