6/12 M Lock LF mythic Prog guild *Update* Guild found

Currently 6/12 with frist 3, shad, hive and raden killed. Im EST and would prefer that time zone. willing to xfer servers but not faction. Fen#12364

[H] (Mal’Ganis) 5/12M 12/12H AOTC RDPS

We are a newly formed Guild but all experienced players with CE exp Looking to solidify our roster to finish pushing through Ny’lotha and continue strong into Shadowlands. We currently push high keys and run heroic Ny’lotha to gear alts.

Tues/Thurs 7-10CT

Ranged: fire Mage, ele sham , destro lock

Melee: warrior, DH

Will consider any exceptional players

Btag: Smokey#1196

Discord: Smokey#9390

I’m recruiting for a (VERY) new guild: [Phasers On Stun] horde side on Illidan. Raid times are 12pm-3pm central time on Saturday/Sunday (weekend afternoons). We’ve been around for about 2 months and are 6/12m. I know that committing to a brand new guild is super scary but I have successfully built and led guilds before for a few years, and you’re more than welcome to trial before making any commitments.

Application: https://forms.gle/rQAdS3ouuu6mexh18
Or, if you’d rather, feel free to just reach out to me!
Discord: brandy#9982
battle.net: brandy#1599

Hello Volrtrax, Zul’jin is a east coast server great server to come to .

[H] Zul’jin < Two Camels in a Tiny Car > Tues / Thurs 10:30pm - 1:30 am Est
Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 7 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and have those friendships. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to get everyone their AoTC, most of us have our AoTC achievement but there are a few returning raiders that do not. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with the understanding that not everyone will want to move on to Mythic raiding and that’s okay we want you to play YOUR game in this guild.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday ( 12/12 H , 5 / 12 M )
-7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
-9:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
-10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for 1DPS ( Ready for Mythic raiding 465+, 15 Cloak, rank 3 Essence ) our Core Mythic Team.
  • All players are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character
  • We are also asking for the more casual raider or player that might not have the time to devote to a raid team but would like to step in if needed and get a few bosses down and see the raiding content. We welcome the mythic + raider that enjoys that part of the game , we run two teams right now but we can do more. PvP as well and why not lets throw it all in, we need you PvP players as much as we need the PvE players.
    If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag
-GhostToast#11626
-RavenSoul#11849

Discord
-PooBear#0706

We look forward to talking

We are an early morning raiding guild (10am est) and are currently looking for ranged DPS to finish off CE on horde side.

The core of the guild did accomplish CE alliance side before making the recent swap to horde.

If you think you might be interested in joining us and our times work for you please check out the post below for more details.

Hey I saw your post and thought I’d throw my hat in the ring. I’m the Gm of Nine Lives on the server Kil’Jaeden. We are currently 4/12 Mythic in the first three weeks of raiding mythic. The guild is about 2 months old and were looking for some more solid ranged DPS. Thought I offer you the opportunity to talk about if Nine Lives would be a good fit for you.

-Raid times-
Friday 8:30pm - 12:30pm EST
Saturday 8:30pm - 12:30pm EST

Shrader#1659