6/10M Resto Shaman LFG for 9.1 and beyond

Hello there, as the title says I am a resto shaman currently 6/10M CN and looking for a long term home. I am currently GM of my guild but would like to step down and away from that aspect and just raid. I am reliable and willing to learn and take constructive criticism when needed. I research all fights and I am a quick learner. My ultimate goal is CE and would like a guild with the same mindset in a non-toxic environment. Still open to raiding now but mostly looking for 9.1.

I can raid during the week M-TH from 7-11:30est. 2-3 days a week. I am pretty set on these times due to work requirements but may be able to push a half hour over time if a kill is close. Not against going Alliance but prefer to stay Horde, can and will transfer if I feel the fit is right.

I can provide whatever information is needed if I feel we are a fit for each other. Contact me via this post, battle.net: Bradwill14#1558

Good morning Rimer! My guild is currently in search of a solid Resto shaman to fill out our healing core. We are currently 9/10m although we did have to take a bit of a break before we were able to kill sire due to real life catching up with a few of our players. We have a strong history of getting CE with time to spare.

We have a strong roster coming back in 9.1 and plan to continue knocking out CEs going forward. We are a fun group with long standing members that have been around for years.

Check out Malice on Bleeding Hollow or feel free to hit me up for more information.

Bnet: Medira#1121
Discord: Medira#6451

Bump to see what else is out there

I added you on Btag

Seems like a good fit for our group.
We have been raiding together since Mid-wrath and are having a lot of trouble closing a healer spot that has opened up recently.
If you are looking for a group that you can form long-term relationships with, I would love to have a chat.

We raid Tues-Wed 7-11 EST.
Add me on Discord (Metrolol #1206)

Hello! From Nerve on Emerald Dream US !
we are a 10/10M guild who started at the launch of shadowlands and are currently in need of players with the mentality of getting CE again or for the first time in 9.1 ! We raid on Tuesday/Thursdays from 8PM-midnight EST the time is flexible and may be adjusted to 7:30-11:30 which would fit your schedule perfectly if you are interested please get back to me via discord to speak further

discord: atlien#1442

Hey Rimer! Sent ya request but some more info below.

Sloppy Seconds is looking for capable and motivated raiders to achieve CE in 9.1 and all tiers moving forward. CN was our first tier, finishing 8/10 M. We learned a lot, made a lot of adjustments, and now we are full force forward to get CE given the things we have learned. We currently raid Tues/Wed from 9:30-12:30 AM EST and are based on Alliance Stormrage, so you would not have to swap back horde and you’d be in a very high pop server.

The team itself is extremely welcoming, very active, and very social, as is the guild we are in. Our raid style is primarily driven by creating an environment where people can shine and perform their best, so we value constructive feedback and personal improvement to help us continue to push content.

Feel free to reach out to me via discord: skrillareave#3104 or bnet: skrillareave#1502 if interested. Also feel free to check out our recruitment post if you want some more details on the team and the guild! Hope to hear from you :slight_smile:

Hey there Rimer! I have added you on Bnet in hopes to talk to you about raiding with our newly formed guild. Last tier the core that is starting this guild was 6/10M and we are looking to push Mythic content asap. Let me know if you would like to chat!

Also, we dont put pineapple on pizza.

Hi!

we are currently looking for a rsham!

please give us a peek

Hey there, 7/10m GM here. Would like to talk to you about our guild. We raid T/Th 8:15-11:15pm EST. Add me on discord if you’re interested! Wolfcola#1559

Hey Rimer! I’m Jimmiejam, the RL for a 8/10M CN guild on Proudmoore [A]. I saw you said you may be open to Alliance so I added you on BNET. We raid Tues/Thurs 6-9pm pacific/9pm-12am EST which I know is slightly outside of your times. Just wanted to touch base and chat, look forward to hearing from you! Also here is our recruitment post if you wanted to take a look through it.