6/10M Multi Healer LF Wed-Fri CE Guild

HELLO!

Multi Healer (Multi CE) pursuing CE focused raiding guild that raids evening hours Wed-Fri. Currently 6/10M experience with some pulls on M Council. I play all healing classes (possibility of tanking as well) and have listed the ones I am available to raid on below. I CANNOT raid Tues/Mon so please to not add or reply if your guild raids these days. Active in M+ on all healers (KSM) and delving into M+ tanking on VengDH / BDK.

221 Resto Shaman
218 Disc/HPriest
218 MW Monk
215 RDruid
212 BDK
211 VengDH

BTag: Crixx#11111
Discord: Ryzii#3805

[H][Thrall] Anxiety (2/10 M) LFM for core raid spots. Need a vengeance DH, resto shaman, hunters, and or a shadow priest with disc OS, BUT we are also accepting any exceptional applicants. We raid 10 PM - 12:30 AM EST on Wednesdays and Thursdays with alt runs on Sundays.

Discord: Blutide#9696
Btag: aediah#1355

Hope to hear from you soon!!!

Hey Ryzii,

Homie Hoppers (Alliance-Stormrage) currently has an immediate opening for a resto shaman for our weekday team. We’re currently 7/10M and raid Wednesdays & Thursdays from 9pm-12am Pacific. If interested, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Bnet (Reagan#11656).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-residue-zuljin-610m-2-day-7-hour-recruiting/885735/6

<3

Hey! Would love to talk to you about joining our guild and mythic raid prog.

We raid wed/thurs/sat(optional) 9-12 EST
10/10h 2/10m
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
Very strong core of players - lots of experience and talent. Multiple Ksm’s, many keys away. As well as 2k+ rating pushing.

Add me on discord to talk more. Br33ze420#9584

Still searching.

Hey Ryzii

I sent you a friend request on Discord and Bnet.

I am looking for a great healer to join our raid team. I want a reliable, experienced, active player who can execute fundamentals and keep up with systems. Someone who runs keys and/or PvP is mandatory for gearing and great vault purposes. If you like to push higher keys, there are people who enjoy doing that (+17 +18 +19 and higher). I myself just get my 14s done each week.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 - 11:30 PM eastern. We also raid on Sunday nights during the same time, although this is an optional night where we do flex content. We’re currently 6/10M and are on Thrall. We’re a Horde guild named Obsidian Spur. Please look us up on wowpgrogress for my writeup about our guild. Please refer to that for details. We’ve been around since WoW’s launch on 2004. I’ve been the GM since TBC.

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. I am free most of the week to talk. I want to talk immediately. I need this spot filled starting next week.

Thanks,
Wretchedmist
GM of Obsidian Spur

Hey Ryzii

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

I know what you’re thinking. Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Was horde for a decade and thought the very same thing. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. And now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth and they’d just laugh. Bunch of pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. But look: I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

We just downed Sire on Heroic and are now intent on moving to Mythic. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good.

Lemme tell you a little story about who we are. Our guild came to a crossroads a few weeks ago. As a full raid team we weren’t getting through Sire. We had a group of 6 friends within our core team who were - admittedly – among our strongest players. A tank, two healers, and two of our top four DPS. After a bunch of wipes, they demanded the … lesser-able members of the Raid be kicked so that “the guild” (meaning they) could progress. We capitulated to that request that night … they still didn’t get through Sire … but the next day we said never again. We were going to make it together or not at all. That core group of six left that day. But two weeks later we finished Sire off on our own terms, as a guild, “inferior” players and all.

^^ that little story, to me, tells best who we are.

We’re not trying to be a waystation for tryhards, but a home for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

It’s slightly outdated but here’s a link to our (more official) recruitment post: 9/10H Looking for Ranged DPS to round out 20 man roster! W/Th 9-midnight CST/ST! - Sargeras - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides