6/10M Holy/Disc Priest lf CE guild

Drip on Area-52 is a newly reformed guild looking for players that want to achieve CE and High US Rankings in just a 3day 9hour raid week!!!

Officer/Leadership Core is currently 8/10m with multiple CEs! we recently moved to Area-52 due to its larger player population…

Guild Goals: CE every tier with consistent US Rank Improvements, Top 100 by the end of expac.

Please note that we do not recruit for the bench and as such any opportunity offered to you is with a view to a progress spot provided you live up to our requirements.

Understand that we have strict expectations as pertains to player performance. If you are not extremely proficient with your class, with proof of this in the form of logs or other data, you need not apply.

Raid Days and Times:

Tuesday- (6pm PST- 9pm PST) (8pm CST - 11pm CST) (9pm EST - 12am EST)
Wednesday-(6pm PST- 9pm PST) (8pm CST - 11pm CST) (9pm EST - 12am EST)
Thursday-(6pm PST- 9pm PST) (8pm CST - 11pm CST) (9pm EST - 12am EST)

Offical Application is in the works, but for now add
BNet Tag:
Rob#1695 or
Randyftw12#1195

Months Behind [Horde-Mal’ganis] 6/10M 10/10H Nathria, 12/12M Ny’alotha Mon/Tue/Wed 8-11 Eastern (5-8pm PST) is recruiting a healer, and we’re interested in you.

Our goal is to clear current mythic content while remaining casual and laid back. We like to joke around and maintain a fun community. Recruiting people who are looking for a “forever home” is a top priority. The guild has been around since 2006 and we don’t plan on going anywhere soon. If you’re looking for a place to settle down and raid mythic long term, look no further.

Contact Info
Battletag: Rebdull#1533
Discord: Rebdull#9648

Application Link (not required): https://forms.gle/sYnpUY14un8J56qo7

BELUGAS is a horde guild on illidan currently 7/10M on a 6 hour schedule T/W 8-11 EST, with good prog on sludgefist, nearing a kill. Cutting edge is our main goal at the moment and could definitely use a priest healer! Feel free to reach out to me on discord : Nun#2715

Constant Karma is recruiting to bolster our roster for Castle Nathria and future tiers.
We are a laid back tight knit group, with a chill raid atmosphere. Our goal is to raid efficiently on a 7 hour per week schedule to achieve a competitive Cutting Edge each tier.

Raid times are: Tuesday/ Weds 7:30-11pm Central - Additional Thursday same times are added the first month of each tier.

We are currently looking for any and all dps roles as well as exceptional healers.

WE ARE CURRENTLY EXTENDING UNTIL CE
We are in need of a full time Disc priest. You will be in on all prog. Must be a very strong player with ideally 6+ Mythic kill experience this tier as well as past CE experience.

High priority:
•Disc Priest capable of flexing Holy

Interested players must:
•Have a strong drive to perform well in raid.
•Learn quickly and adapt in a competitive environment.
•Perform at an above average level.
•Be prepared with knowledge of your class & spec as well as the fights we will be working on.
•Be able to take constructive criticism, and strive to improve.

Solid logs are required to be considered for a trial.

Raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30pm-12am est.
Additional Thursday night added for the first month of a tier.

Current Progress:
8/10M

Message an officer in game or add Enigma#11219, TayTay#11468, or Russell#1544 on btag for more info.

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 8/10M. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression. We are currently extending our lockout until we kill Denathrius.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

DPS
Death Knight
Mage
Warlock

Healer
Priest (Play Both Holy & Disc)
Resto Shaman

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Feel free to app or add

Added in bnet

Added in discord

Hey Feth!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 5/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, Druid, and Lock for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

7/10M, raid Tu/Wed 7-10pm cst. In need of disc priest for immediate spot in core roster. Sludge already <25%. Can add me at redds#1234 (battle tag) to discuss more.

Hey there, Stay Down is 6/10M with plenty of final phase council pulls, we’re in dire need of a Disc priest. Our raid times are tue/wed from 9-12pm cst, we may add a third night in the future as thursday, which might not coincide with your thursdays.

add me on bnet or discord

Roflcoptor#1431 - Bnet
Roflcoptor#1475 - Discord

Bump, still accepting new home applications.

Hi Fethwyn:
Here’s the TL:DR for us, add one of us if you’re interested. We’d love a disc/holy for our roster.

We’re 7/10M raiding on Argent Dawn-alliance side. Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-11 EST.
Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Battle Tag- Omega#11231 Discord- Omega#1053

Battle Tag- Bigeze#1485

Battle Tag- Bevee#1903

Battle Tag- Shadow#12663

Hey Fethwyn,

I’d like to talk, ideally Sunday sometime.

I am looking for a great healer to join our raid team. I want a reliable, experienced, active player who can execute fundamentals and keep up with systems. If you like to push higher keys, there are people who enjoy doing that (+17 +18 +19 and higher). I myself just get my 14s done each week.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 - 11:30 PM eastern. We also raid on Sunday nights during the same time, although this is an optional night where we do flex content. We’re currently 6/10M and are on Thrall and close on Council. We’re a Horde guild named Obsidian Spur. Please look us up on wowpgrogress for my writeup about our guild. Please refer to that for details. We’ve been around since WoW’s launch on 2004. I’ve been the GM since TBC.

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. I am free most of the week to talk. I want to talk immediately. I need this spot filled starting next week.

Thanks,
Wretchedmist
GM of Obsidian Spur

Hello Fethwyn!
ENTROPI on Zul’jin is searching for an experienced, team-oriented Disc Priest for a core spot in progression! We are currently 7/10M. I’ve added our info below, if you see a fit, would love to chat and explore opportunities!

TY!
Kaotica

ENTROPI - [H] Zul’jin, High Population
Efficient Raiding- Proactive Teamwork!

Shadowlands Raid Schedule:
Tues/Sun/Mon 9:30pm-12 EST
Casual RBGs lead by experienced PvP officer (19x Glad, 5x R1)
Alt raids Friday!

Current: 7/10M Castle Nathria
Previously cleared 12/12 M Ny’alotha, on 5 hours/week schedule and a late 8.3 start.

Guild Backgrounder Slideshow (Check out the team! Remove spaces):
https:// entropi .shivtr.com/

Recruiting: CE background, Geared/experienced:

• CORE spots available!
  • Exceptional Disc Priest
  • Strong rDPS (Hunter, Lock pref)
  • Raiders with multiple CE/exceptional backgrounds welcome to apply!

About Us:

“If you are interested in what you do, that keeps you going!” – Stan Lee

For a lot of us, we’ve been interested in WoW since Vanilla. And while we’ve grown older, had families, built professions and obtained degrees, we are still passionate about WoW! We’re an established community who returned partway into 8.3 to complete CE Ny’alotha. Check out our Slideshow for info and screenshots of the team!

ENTROPI’s Goal:
Conquer Mythic raids obtaining CE on a short-but-efficient schedule while proactively maintaining a professional, team-oriented community culture.

Our members are mature (21+), working professionals and parents with diverse professional and management backgrounds in areas including Video game development, Comic Books, IT, Engineering, Software and more. Success through teamwork, communication, analysis, and execution are our primary objectives.

Entropi was previously ranked US 86th (T16) on Zul’jin, and obtained All-Star Team US 3rd (Warcraftlogs Execution Ranking). Our raiders have core experience in various top 100 US teams.

Backgrounder Slideshow (remove space):
https:// entropi.shivtr. com/pages/recruitment

Interested? Pls fill out our short Application Form (remove space):
https:// forms. gle/KwuK6bZ1h3UDpwAo8

We’re looking for proactive, reliable, team-oriented, CE players to grow our community and strengthen our raid team. Raiders with exceptional backgrounds, competitive raid experience pls contact us!

For more information:

Bnet: Kaotica#1271
Discord: Kaotica#5784

We tick all your bosses and are in need of a disc/holy priest, hmu Levios#1714

on illidan. 7/10M, raid tue/wed 7-10pm cst. Sludge <25%. We are in an immediate need for a good dpriest for a core spot. If you perform, you’d be guaranteed a spot for the next 3 kills (and CE)! Please message me at Redds#1234 on Btag. Look forward to talking!

Hey, check out my guilds recruitment post. We could really use a Disc priest.

FORGE is a three day raiding guild that has been raiding together for many, many expansions. Currently in need of a few new recruits for the final CUTTING EDGE push and then preparations for 9.1.

Updated Class Needs

Ranged DPS:

• Fire Mage (immediate)
  • Affliction Warlock (immediate)
  • Boomkin (medium priority)

Healers:

• Holy Paladin (immediate)

ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 7:00PM-10:00PM CST

All new recruits are expected to make 100% attendance. Raid consumable and repairs are provided by the guild.

Outside of raid we have a pretty healthy and active community. M+, alt / sales runs, PvP and even group to play other games.

If you are interested in applying with us, please hit me up for further details.
CONTACT - Bnet Tag: Eyecee#1917 /// Discord: Eyecee#8594

Hey there Fethwyn! Conviction of Bleeding Hollow (7/10M - 2night a week) guild is currently recruiting a Disc Priest for our main roster. We raid Tues from 7:30-10:30pm and Sunday from 6:30-10:30pm CST. We may be what you are looking for! Check us out:

Hey, if you’re still looking, add us! We’re currently 6/10M and very close on Council.

Outrage is a guild comprised of returning players aiming for CE level raiding on a more casual schedule. We have many veteran players, and some have raided at top 50 US levels, but we are now looking for a lighter schedule. The core of this group achieved CE level raiding for years and years before disbanding in Nighthold, but we are now reforming the group.

Our core group has known each other for close to a decade in some cases, and we value a lighthearted raid atmosphere. We want to clear mythic content but have fun while doing so.

Raid times are Friday and Saturday, 9-12 CST.

Currently seeking any exceptional players for 2-3 core spots going forward.

If you are interested, please contact us via the methods below. We aren’t interested in some tedious application process, but would prefer to just talk to people.

Bnet:
Notoriousqed#1591
Sage#1642

Discord:
sathrovarr#2506
sage#8575

Hello
I’m from Frisky Business on Tichondrius. We are a semi-hardcore CE guild with 2 raid teams (6/10M) We raid Tuesday & Wednesday from 7pm - 10pm PST (10:00pm - 1am EST) I found your name in recruitment and I am wondering if you are still looking for a raiding team.
You can check out our Discord for more information and apply if you are interested or feel free to reply.
https://discord.gg/bAmmhyk

Discord: Sara#4646