6/10M Holy/Disc LFG

Hi folks. Guild is breaking up for the tier so looking for a group with similar progression. Will xfer or faction change if needed. Leave a note below. Thanks!

Quitting in a Month (7/10M) - 2 Day (+1 Flex)

22% Sludgefist

• Tuesday/Wednesday (flex day being Sunday) nights 7-10 CST

Current Recruitment Needs:
Tank- Exceptional Applicants
Melee- DeathKnight, Windwalker, Rogue
Range- Mage, Elemental Shaman, Warlock
Healer- Holy Paladin, Restoration Druid

Any strong applicants will also be considered, do not hesitate to apply if your Spec/Class is not listed!

We’re pushing for Cutting Edge and we a interested in a player like yourself.

We’re made up of exceptional CE players from multiple tiers/expansions with many years of Progressions Raiding. We are looking to play a few times a week to clear the tier in a quick and efficient manner, while having a fun in the process. We expect effort, commitment, and friendly, same-minded attitudes from all our raiders.We constantly strive to achieve the highest rankings with the minimal time we have on our raid schedule. This keeps us competitive and maintains a healthy amount of time for real life activities.

Application Form
Battlenet.

• Zeek#1714, Iliketurtles#1146

Discord.

• @zeek#0713 or 0g_iliketurtlezz#7579

Hey Vida,

We’re a 8/10M Alliance guild that raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-11EST. We’re looking for a solid priest/shaman healer and would love to chat with you about a main roster spot in our raid:

Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Battle Tag- Omega#11231 Discord- Omega#1053

Battle Tag- Bigeze#1485

Battle Tag- Bevee#1903

Battle Tag- Shadow#12663

[H] <Dsylxiec> {2/10 Mythic} {AotC Castle Nath}

Hi Vida! You sound like a great fit for our guild, Dsylxiec. We are a friendly casual group of raiders ranging in age and experience- we are super welcoming to all kinds of new people! We have AotC and are currently progging mythic (2/10 M); we are looking for raiders and subs for our mythic team, and we are happy to help you get heroic gear or learn the fights. We value people who are willing to learn and work as a team.

Our guild has some excellent CE raiders who love working with the team to improve gameplay and progress together, and we also have plenty of fresh faces who are eager to learn and want to work hard! Overall, we cultivate a familial community that is welcoming to all players. We are a guild who loves to joke around and have fun, but isn’t afraid to get our hands dirty and focus to get a boss down.

We also do mythic dungeons together and just generally hang out; feel free to message me if you’re interested or want more information!

Who: Dsylxiec

Where: Hordeside Gurubashi (server)

When: 2 raids /week; 7-10 pm PST every Tuesday and Saturday

Vibes: casual, friendly, mature group of young adults

Age: Everyone is welcome! Current group ranges from early 20s to late 30s.

Discord: Fay#5040
BT: drPepper#11156

Hey Vida!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 6/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock, warrior and off tanks for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Hi there! My guild is on Alliance, our name is Syzygy-Sargeras, and are currently 8/10M. We are looking for a main healer so some of our other flex healers can focus more on dps. I would be very interested in talking to you if you think our community would fit well with your needs. I have linked our recruitment post before, please feel free to reach out to me at my discord Liji#3895

Either way I hope you can find a guild you can be happy in and love contributing to!

[A] Syzygy 8/10M Fri/Sat 10pm-2am CST Recruiting

Hello there Vida! I’m reaching out from Pandamonium regarding a healer position that we have available. I would be interested in speaking to you regarding playing disc for our team. Our raid times are 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun. Here is our guild spam below. Please look it over and let me know if you are interested! Note: We do have 3 raid teams, I’m recruiting for Team 1!

[H] 8/10M 6 hr Sat/Sun Seeking Healer Pandamonium-Mal’ganis - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind T/T - MYTHIC - 7/10M CN (9:00pm - 12am CST, T/Th) - ilpad#1438
  • R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 8/10M CN (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 1/10M CN (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Th) - arm4elephant#1980
  • R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 2/10M CN (8:30am - 11:30am CST, Su) - lighto#1954
  • R4. Seraph University - LEARNING RAID - 9/10H CN (8pm - 11am CST, M) - jaymie#11120
  • R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 8/10M CN (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576
  • R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 10/10H CN (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hello!

we are Gamblers Anonymous currently 6/10M on the server Kil’Jaeden and we would like to recruit you to try out for our mythic raid team

About us:
We’re a group of mainly veteran players that no longer have the time to raid in a hardcore guild. We aim to clear Mythic content but realize that real life also requires attention, we maintain a competitive environment but not aggressively so.

Raid Schedule:
8pm to 11pm PST Tuesday
8pm to 11pm PST Wednesday
8pm to 11pm PST Thursday

Contact
Grimreaper91#1649 for more info if you are interested