6/10M healer returning from a break, LF mythic guild

We’re a 9/10M Alliance guild that raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-11EST. We’re working on p2 Denathrius and would love a solid player for our roster for Realm First CE. If interested, reach out to me.

Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Hey there, Munch!

Revival on [H]Area-52 is recruiting healers, and I see great potential in you! A few important details about us: We were CE in Eternal Palace & Ny’Alotha and are currently 9/10M and getting Sire to <25%. Our schedule is Tu/Wed/Thur 8-11p EST. We have a strong raid leader and a solid core group of players. We just need to pick up a few more exceptional players to finish the tier strong and continue to push CE in 9.1.

Please reach out to our recruitment officer if you’re interested. I hope to see you around! :slight_smile:

Disc: Layliah#3619
Bnet: Layliah#1369

Bump. As 9.1 is looming, i’d really want to start raiding again. Let’s talk, I have experience on many specs and classes and have the raiding experience to back it up :slight_smile:

Hey Munch!

We’re looking to add another healer to our team, and I think you’d be a great fit! The guild got a slow start in Mythic, having transferred from Alliance to Horde mid tier, but we managed to pull out 6/10 a week ago.

Hit me up on Discord if you want to chat: RyanRyanRyan#8497

Hi there! I am a recruiter for Squadron-Mal’Ganis. I just started recruiting again as 9.1 has finally gotten that long awaited release date. Our main raid team raids F/S 8-11 pm EST and finished off at 5/10M before the raid group as a whole decided to take a break. A lot of it came from a few players having IRL family emergencies and were going to be in and out of the hospital as well as dealing with losses. With that said majority of the raid team will be coming back for 9.1 and we are going to be pushing for AOTC then try to progress as far into mythic as possible. The raid team is very relax and chill. We believe in having an environment where we nurture growth, not just in individuals skills but as a group. Other than that, our guild have a few KSM and people who love to push keys. I am also working on recruiting for social as due to the long tier, we’ve lost a lot of social people in the guild. Anyways, if you’re interested add me on discord and we can talk about it a bit more arex#0920

Hi Munch!

I think we would match perfectly with you :slight_smile:

Hey Matt My guild in looking to get into mythic with 9.1 and were in need a few more healers or dps with healer offspecs. id love to chat with you. feel free to reach out to me in whatever way feels best. were a group of dedicated players with big goals for 9.1.

bnet Silverghost#1156
Discord Silverghst22#5135

Matt, good luck on your search. If you haven’t already found a home, feel free to reach out to me and I’d love to chat with you about what you’re looking for and if we’d be a good fit. My discord is hutchhalf#9202. I’ll link our guild profile below if you wanna see what we are all about.

https://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Pain%20Army 

Not sure where Matt came from lol

Would much prefer an already established guild. I’m looking to complete mythic raiding at a decent pace and put in the work to make it happen.

Hey there,

We are looking for a Restro Druid in particular, and would love to chat if this seems like a fit for you. I’ll leave guild spam below. If not, I wish you luck!

[Not Even Close] (US-Horde) of Hyjal is a tight knit, driven group of friends looking to find like-minded and equally as driven players to help bolster our roster. We raid on a strict 6 hour, 2 day schedule and want to find people who can help us reach new heights, but also fit into our friendly, positive atmosphere. The ideal player will be self-critical, driven, and mesh well with our existing players.

We’re a relatively new guild, but in our short time together, we’ve achieved great things already. These include getting AOTC on our first raid together, and finishing our first tier at an impressive 7/10 Mythic, considering we started 4 months into the tier. We are searching for some great players to help us achieve our goal of Cutting Edge every tier. We would love to speak with you if this sounds like something you’re interested in.

What we expect from you:

• Be dedicated to self-improvement and constantly be looking at ways you can improve your own performance, as well as what you can do to help the guild as a whole reach our goals.
  • Be prepared for raid every night. We run on a tight schedule, so we expect you to be ready to go at raid time.|
  • Be consistent. Attendance is obviously important, but so is performance. Try to bring the best you that you have to offer every single night.
  • Be cool. This guild is a great place with great people. Any sort of hate, racism, or anything of the sort will not be tolerated. This is an all-inclusive environment, and raid morale plays a huge role in how a night can progress. Let’s make sure that we’re lifting each other up, not bringing each other down.

What you can expect from us:

We hold ourselves to the same standards as anyone in the guild, if not even higher. We want to make sure that your opinions are heard, and that we also maintain a high standard of play and performance. If you feel that anything can be improved upon, please whisper an officer and let us know.

Current Class Needs

Resto Druid / Disc Priest
Shadow Priest / Warlock
Any exceptional Healer & DPS is encouraged to apply!

Schedule

Wednesday & Thursday 9:30pm EST - 12:30am EST

Of course, we’re willing to chat with any and all interested applicants, so please don’t hesitate to reach out if this feels like it could be home! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our recruitment officer by sending a friend request. Discord is preferred! He’ll do his best to respond quickly. Please prepare any applicable logs and/or achievements you may want to share and include them in your greeting. We look forward to hearing from you.

Discord: Nysten#0002

Battle.net: Hyrul#1637

Hey there!

My guild < Efficiency > -10/10M H - Tichondrius is looking to recruit talented healers for 9.1.

We raid 8:00pst-11:00pst Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.

Visit us at efficiencyguild .com to submit an application!
You can also message our RL Arctizal on discord: Rtehnoob#4369 or Bnet: Lifelink#1413 to chat with an officer :slight_smile:

Hope to hear from you soon and best of luck rest of 9.0!

Hi, Munchmunch!

Goblin Mafia is a mature raiding guild(18+ years old). Our present goal is to move from a mythic raiding guild to a cutting edge guild. The mythic team raids on Tuesday/Thursday 8:30 – 11:30pm EST. If you are looking for a non-toxic environment where people work together toward a goal but understand that there is personal responsibility to work on your toon outside of raid to bring your best self then we are looking for YOU!

If you would like to chat add me on discord: Ally#2075

Hi There,

i’ll keep it simple. We are Mythoclast and are 4/10M. Our raid days are sun/mon 8-11 pm EST and are looking for ranged dps or x1 healer. Feel free to reach out to me, the GM on benet. Jrzo#1414

cheers,

You are still looking after all this time?
Well, hopefully your search ends here.

We have been raiding since Mid-Wrath of the Lich King and need another healer asap.
If you are interested in a guild that has raided and will continue to raid for many years to come, and are interested in making long-term connections with the people you will raid with let me know.

We raid Tues/Wed 7-11 EST.
Add me on Discord (Metrolol #1206)

** We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Invective | 10/10M**

Schedule:

Weekend Team: 2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 7PM CST - 11:30 PM CST with two breaks. An hour might be added during progression to both days before raid*.

Guild Background:

Invective’s raid team is a 10/10M guild on Mal’ganis and we’re focused on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 7pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

We have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+, PVP, and sometimes we get events together such as tmog runs, jackbox games, etc!

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: FULL
  • Healers: Disc Priest priority, other exceptional healers
  • DPS: Exceptional DPS

Contact Info

If you’re interested please fill out this application. If you have any questions feel free to message me personally on battletag. Bonfires#11791

• forms.gle/McqkzMngUmhjJvMo7

Thank you!
Len

I may have something in the works but bumping just in case :slight_smile:

Hi there [Insidious Legion] on proudmoore (alliance) is looking for some ranged dps and healers. We progressed 4/10 in castle nathria.
Our raid times are Wed and Friday at 5:30 Server until 8:30 server (PST) (See your Time below).
Start Times for your Time Zone:
5:30 - Western
6:30 - Mountain
7:30 - Central
8:30 - Eastern
If interested, please contact us on:
Bnet: Theodoras#11590, Kelpret#1353
OR
Discord: Hattorrii#3227, Kelpret#5248

Hey Munchmunch,

[A] Too Stupid To Quit (US-Sargeras) is looking for a skilled healer for 9.1. Being able or willing to flex heals/dps is also a plus. We were 6/10M in CN and 10/12M in NYA. We raid Tues/Wed 8-11 EST. We do a fair amount of mythic plus outside of raid as well.

If you’re open to swapping to Alliance, I’d love to chat with you further. You can reach me on discord (Cy#4103) or bnet (Yawn#11282)

Cheers!

[Agreeing Loudly] Horde - Area52

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST

10/10H 6/10M We are currently looking for a healer and RDPS. We are a close knit guild formed in January that often hangs out in discord together every day. Our goal is to always push towards CE. We dabble in Classic and other games as well!

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Btag: Joepa#11231

Discord: JoePa#3094