6/10M Exp Hpal LF late night raiding guild

I recently changed jobs and now need a late night raiding guild. Anytime after 11pm CST during the week. I have good raiding experience with solid logs to back it up. I’m a loyal raider and stayed with the guild I’m in now because I really enjoyed raiding with them, I would like a guild that pushes cutting edge. I’m a versatile player and usually change my main every tier to fit a different play style or what the guild requires if need be. 11/12M Nya exp on Cløx if you would like to check previous log history.

CE has always been a goal of mine every tier that I’ve raided, and have always been a guy that focuses on numbers, while being able to sacrifice things to help the raid. I will change my talents, conduits, covenants, or even spec to properly fit the raid groups needs, even if its an overall numbers loss.

Hit me up with any other questions. I would be willing to swap realms if the conditions are just.

Bnet MrWaffles#1230

1 Like

can you do 10pm cst? if so here’s our spam:

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
6/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

hi, [A] Warpath @ Stormrage is looking for a H Pal for Mythic prog (6/10). In case you’re interested, please check our recruitment post:

Hey, thanks for the offer. Unfortunately I can’t make those times, due to my work I need a late night raid time. EST I’d need to start at midnight.