[6/10M Exp Horde Only] Big Boomy and WW LF CE Guild

Hello! Our current guild broke up due to attendance. We are looking for a guild that is going to get (preferably more progressed) or already has CE this tier as we are both experts at the game. I (Epain) was the Raid Leader and Dblqtr was one of our best players. We have 5 Mythic kills in SoD and about 120 pulls on Painsmith (best 28%). We are able to raid 6:30pm-11pm CT Sun-Thurs, and anytime before midnight on Fri+Sat. Feel Free to look at our logs and add me on discord. We look forward to talking with you :smiley:
-(Balance Druid) Epain - Mal’Ganis - Warcraft Logs
-(Wind Walker Monk) Dblqtrpoundr - Mal’Ganis - Warcraft Logs
Discord: Verocity#0930

Hello there!

< Salt Factory > of Arthas is a 2 night a week Cutting Edge Mythic progression guild.

What we offer

An active community of players that run Mythic Plus regularly. A laid back environment that is fun and enjoyable. Progression raiding on a two day schedule that leaves you with plenty of time to enjoy other aspects of the game or life.

What we expect from you

We expect raiding experience in previous tiers of relevant content. All of our raiders are expected to maintain close to 100% attendance during progression content. It should be apparent that you are putting forth the maximum amount of effort in improving your characters effectiveness.

Current Progression
7/10M Sanctum of Domination
9/10M Castle Nathria
12/12M NYA
7/8M EP

Raid Times:
9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Sunday (optional)

Recruiting Needs
2 strong rDPS (somewhat flexible on class, pref 1 Venthyr Moonkin)
1 strong mDPS (WW Monk, Havoc DH, or Arms Warrior)

Contact
[Recruiter] Lovecoil
Bnet: norquandro#1999
Discord: Lovecoil#8594

Tried to send you a message on discord with your contact information above, but unfortunately it appears you need to accept friends to get messages!

I will leave my information here for the both of you:

We are currently looking for people for our 7-10pm EST 7/10M team. I see that Sunday might be tight on the time, so I thought I would still reach out just in case. I will leave your guild spam here as well and I hope to be able to talk to the both of you!