6/10M 99% Parsing UHDK LF 2/3 day guild

Hey all,

I am a long time DK main who has gotten CE across multiple tiers. I have raided hard-core in the past but am looking for something that’s a little more on the semi-hard core side. Even still, I expect of myself to maintain at least 90% parses or better on progression fights and have I have a 2400+ PVP rating.

I am looking for a guild that has at least 6/10M on 2 nights a week prog (my current guilds) or at least 7/10M on 3 nights. I have been in my current guild for about a year but the time has come where I feel like I need a new environment with higher caliber players.

Please reach out to me on Bnet
Thanks!

Bnet: CEZ95#1921

Hey there, Mango Bay (6/10M) is looking for a few more members to supplement our core on our current push to CE in Castle Nathria. Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9-12 EST. Our current needs are a resto shaman and a couple more strong dps.
We have been a longtime group of friends playing together dating back to early Legion. If your looking for a place where people have fun and get along while downing bosses then look no further. While we expect people to perform at a certain level we are an easy going group of people to get along with.
What we expect of you; a player who is pushing there class as far as they can go and is looking to constantly better themselves. Someone who comes prepared for raid with everything needed to kill bosses, and the right attitude. If you feel you can fit these criteria then contact me below and we can talk about the future.

Bnet: Kareco#1723 Disc: Kareco#4773

Zero Accountability is a new Area 52 guild recruiting for CE progression. With core players that have been in guilds from previous expansions such as Dread, Club Camel, Gentlemen’s Club, Revive, and others ranging between US20 and 60.

We are aiming to be US100 or lower the following tier and expect to finish this tier around US150.
We are open to package deals as long as all players in the package expect that their performance will be graded individually.

Raid times are:
T/W/TH with Monday added for boss @ lower % pulls.
7-10 PST / 9-12 CST / 10-1 EST

You are expected to:
Play your class to a high ability with drive to improve.
Communicate and work with the raid time.
Come to raid prepared.
Maintain attendance. Life happens, but we also expect you to communicate if something comes up.
Be an adult and be able to be not interrupted during raid constantly.
Trial period is 3 weeks. We encourage all trials to ask for feedback and review their own logs, as well as our raiders. You never know everything.

Recruitment is currently open for:

High Priority
Shadow Priest
Warlock
Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman
Flex roles

Raid spots are competitive, we encourage any exceptional players to reach out and apply.

If you have any questions or would like to apply please contact us below via discord/battlenet.

Battlenet: ABSOLUTIONXI#1660 / nerve#6446
Battlenet: Magik#11429 / Eureka#3010

Hello! I’m from the guild “Play Off Me” on Illidan. We are a first-tier guild 7/10M founded by a core of former top 50 players (including some founders of limit) who wanted to raid in a chill atmosphere. We only raid 3 nights a week (T/W/TH 8:30-11:30EST), while maintaining the focus of a hardcore guild. Our goal is top 100 next tier. If you’d be interested in joining please feel free to add any of us on bnet Shring#1641 LQW#1550 Chokune#11569

Hi there, we’re Severity on Hyjal. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times. currently 6/10M due to roster changes (not where we want to be).

currently looking for a couple more solid players to round out our roster and push hard to finish castle and going foward for the rest of the expansion. if interested or have any questions toss me an add. would love to chat
btag: mke#11978

Hello there, we are a tad behind you but I think you may love it here.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 4/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

is a newly formed 6/10M raiding guild (on our 5th week) and we raid 2 nights a week. Raid times are Wed/Thurs 5-9PM PST. Killing at least 1 prog boss every week, and we have an immediate need for a UH DK and would be ready to trial one like yourself ASAP.

Hit me up on Bnet (Flarpy#1773) or Discord (Flarpy#4600)