6/10M 225 Hpal, Lock, Boomy LF CE Guild

Hey, we’re a group of 3 friends (holy pally, affliction lock, and a balance druid) looking for a guild that has a history of CE each tier. We’re all 224/225 ilvl, 6/10M with pulls on Council to 10%. Looking for our prog or better please. We’re all around 1850-1950 raiderio as well, push keys during the week when we’re not raiding, and are active players that work to better our specs/classes and have fun playing the game the best we can.

Can provide logs, armory, raiderio for all.

Horde preferred, will only consider alliance if the guild has a good track record of CE and significant prog. Add my discord Luxanna#5161

Hey Lux,

We’re looking for skilled players to help us finish the tier. If your all interested in our group from the info below, i hope we can talk more soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 8/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Open/ All Classes
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Open/ All Classes

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Apt skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Howdy Luxanna,

I just sent a request on Discord from Pimsley#1337. I figured I would post our “spam” here so you can reference that as well and have a decent idea of who we are if/when we get a chance to talk. Thanks a bunch!

Hello there Lux and friends, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Inhibit 6/10M with many phase 3 council pulls.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Thursday 9:30-1:00 Eastern.

We are actively recruiting

1 core healer - Resto shaman/HPal

1 Tank - DK, DH, Monk, Warrior

All competitive DPS.

We are Horde on Thrall Server.

Our focus for the next tier is CE and we will continue to build for the roster for CE.

Please fill out the attached document if interested.

Discord DM: Nick Martin#1564

Hello, our team hosts 2 CE rosters, 7/10 and 8/10M. We’re looking for exceptional healers and dps for both! Would love to chat more with you, I’ve added you on discord.
We raid 2x per week on each roster, from 10pm - 1am est on Horde Mal’ganis. We were CE in Nyalotha, 7/8M in EP and CE in BfD.
My disc is Franknstyn#1572, btag Franknstyn#1908

He Guys!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 8/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock/mage, warrior/hunter and maybe an off tank for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Hello!

We are Scars of Catastrophe (6/10M, sub 10% council) - a semi/casual-hardcore CE goal-oriented on horde side of Bleeding Hollow. We raid 6 hours per week – Tue/Thur 8:30-11:30 EST.

We strive to provide a relaxed, low pressure raid environment while still keeping up consistent progress -

What is required of you:

• Weakauras, Exorsus Raid Tools, BW/DBM and RCLootCouncil

• A motivation to continually improve your character(s), with a focus on great vault progress during early patch progression

• Understanding of WCL and a mindset of continual improvement - being able to parse raid logs and find out what you did wrong or how you can further improve fight-to-fight is the perfect mindset to have

Raid loot is distributed through loot council using RCLootCouncil with an emphasis being placed on attendance and overall attitude

Our latest council logs (7%, best pull, multiple sub 10% attempts): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/LjDtpkqQGMr8PY9T

Apply by filling out a brief google form here: https://forms.gle/GpiqAeuvEPi3EjLt6

Or contact Hayacati#9321 or Siscorskiy#5827 on Discord

Howdy Friend! I saw your post that you were looking for a guild to call home. If you are interested we would have a spot for you in our guild on Tichondrius. We raid Tuesday/Thursday from 9 pm-12 am PST with an optional raid on Wednesday(usually for alts or to extra goof off in with the homies). achieved CE in Nya’lotha and Currently the guild is 3/10M in Castle Nathria but we abandoned ship in early February due to some real-life complications with a number of the officer core. The core team spread out and found that no other guild felt like home and we decided to come back and make a guild where it felt like friends hanging out which seemed to be missing in other guilds. Most of the core team had achieved somewhere between 5/10M and 7/10M in Castle Nathria and when we get the numbers we plan to quickly climb back there. Currently, we have just gotten back into Mythic this week and are looking for a few more members to add to our raid team.If you have any more questions feel free to reach out and I will be happy to answer! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Contact
b-net : Downbeat#1311
Daylea#1125
Discord : downbeat#3866

Hello! (6/10M) on Horde A52 is looking to bolster our raid team. Especially looking for an Hpal and lock, but more boomies is always welcome! Feel free to check us out and get ahold of me if interested. Discord: Shaami#2856

Hello 6/10M Horde Hyjal Team Hydra always we currently need dps we are about to have a 5th healer spot open as well, would pref if there was a dps offspec. Please feel free to look at our info below

Guild & Server: Leviathan :Horde: Hyjal
Raid Times/Days: Friday & Monday- 8pm-10:30pm PST (11pm-1:30am EST)
Current Progression: 6/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Drafty#4759 / Battle Tag - Drafty#1690
Application: https://forms.gle/Bm1nfb7WwGJNzkeM9
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/team/us/hyjal/raid-Hydra
Requirements: Previous Mythic experience. Hydra is a Casual Mythic progression group working towards CE.
Needs: Immediate need for DPS All exceptional players can apply

Hi Luxanna,
Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands(I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything.

For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get as far as we can in Mythic and to build a team capable of pushing CE next tier. Our long term goal is to get CE every tier, each faster than the previous.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 7/10M

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Dps: Warlock, Boomkin, Warrior and Hunter
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769
Boogamon - Bnet: Boogamon#1605 Discord: Boogamon#0952
Monkaru: Bnet: Zwarg#1365 Discord: Zwarg#2530

Hi Luxanna. If alliance is something you and your friends would consider, then perhaps our guild would be a good fit for you.

Exodus is a CE Ny’alotha, 8/10M Castle Nathria raiding guild on Burning Legion - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current Mythic level content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day Mythic raiding schedule, with an additional optional Heroic reclear night.

Monday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Wednesday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Recruiting:

Holy Paladin

Resto Shaman

Marksman Hunter

Shadow Priest

Affliction Warlock

Unlisted classes/specs and exceptional applicants are welcome to apply as well!

What we expect from you:

– Positive Attitude

– Flexibility between Specs, when needed

– Good attendance and communication if you’ll be missing

– Ability to maintain your character’s progression throughout the tier

What to expect from us:

– Mythic Progression that maintains momentum throughout the tier

– Experienced and competitive leadership

– Consumables and Repairs

– Assistance to improve your character inside and outside of raid

– Active Mythic+ and PvP groups.

– A raid team focused on completing raids, and having fun

Contact

Additional questions can be directed to Bergeist (MPC3RD#1400) or Superspike (Superspike#1332) on Battlenet and MPC3RD#2433 or Superspike#2055 on Discord.

Guild spam below, I think we should have room for your whole team if you’re not saved this week let’s talk about raiding tonight, I know our guild prog is behind yours a little but I think we should be back at council in 1-2 weeks. hope to hear from you soon.

Howdy Friend! I saw your post that you were looking for a guild to call home. If you are interested we would have a spot for you in our guild on Tichondrius. We raid Tuesday/thursday from 9pm-12am PST with an optional raid on Wednesday(usually for alts or to extra goof off in with the homies). achieved CE in Nya’lotha and Currently, the guild is 4/10M in Castle Nathria but we abandoned ship in early February due to some real-life complications with a number of the officer core. The core team spread out and found that no other guild felt like home and we decided to come back and make a guild where it felt like friends hanging out which seemed to be missing in other guilds. Most of the core team had achieved somewhere between 5/10M and 8/10M in Castle Nathria and when we get the numbers we plan to quickly climb back there. Currently, we have just gotten back into Mythic this week and are looking for a few more members to add to our raid team.If you have any more questions feel free to reach out and I will be happy to answer! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Downbeat#1311
Discord: Downbeat#3866