6/10m 223 ilvl havoc dh looking to join mythic core

hit 60 2 weeks ago 221 ilvl 4/12m and have prior ce exp on other classes but looking to main dh havoc this tier and next will xfer if accepted

Hi Fraxure!

please have a look, I think you may be a great fit for us.

{A Decent Guild} on Mal’ganis-Horde is looking for a few more solid players to solidify our roster. We raid Sunday and Monday 8:00P.M.-11:00P.M. CST and are currently 4/10M with the 5th boss almost dead.
If interested please feel free to contact for more information.

Contats:

Btag - Shammazing#11740
Discord - Shammazing#6371

Hey there Fraxure!

I think you might be a good fit for our team! We’re currently still progressing until 9.1, with our raid team at 6/10M and mythic+ happening almost every other night of the week. If you’re looking to jump into raid on your DH before 9.1, shoot me a message and we can certainly get you in!

< Battle Hardened > is looking for progression raiders to push high-end content in Shadowlands. Our raiders thrive in a friendly raid environment, with the expectation that each of our raiders will pull their weight and know their class/mechanics without the extra negative criticism.

< Battle Hardened > Schedule:

Tues 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Wed 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Thurs 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional Guild PVP (RBGs)
Fri 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional Heroic Raid

*Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders

Current Progression:
Mythic Weekday Team
10/10 Normal Castle Nathria
10/10 Heroic Castle Nathria
6/10 Mythic Castle Nathria

How to Apply

Fill out the quick application at tinyurl. com/bh-application
OR reach out to Shalathe via btag or discord.

Shadowlands Recruitment Needs:

Mythic Raid:

• Holy Pally
  • Disc Priest
  • Motivated players looking to push mythic content. We will seriously consider any class/spec as long as you perform well.

Contact Us:

Guild Master: Shalathe (In-Game)

• BattleTag: Shalathe#1841
  • Discord: Shalathe#9581

Officers: (In-Game)
Medyr
Charnoble
Eysura

Hey Frax! My guild Out of Exlie on Hydraxis (7/10M) Is looking for a Havoc DH. We raid Tues-Thurs 8:30-11:30pm EST. If you’re interested you can contact me @ Rasstaz#1501 on Bnet or Rass#9251 on Discord. Best of luck to you.

Hey Frax,

MNT would love to have you. In need of a good DH!
Best of luck!!

< Maybe Next Tier > is a progression guild on Area-52, Horde. We strive to provide a friendly yet competitive environment and achieve forward progression in content, without compromising community and enjoyment of the game. Our raid spots are competitive.

Guild Management is experienced and professional.

Raid details below:

Progress: N: 10/10, H: 10/10, M: 4/10

Raid Schedule: Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 9:00PM-11:30PM (EST)

Loot Distribution: Loot Council

Recruitment needs:

DPS: ALL Ranged DPS, any exceptional dps will be considered.

All exceptional players will be considered!

If interested please hit us up!

Aside from raiding, we have a large gaming community in WoW, and we play other games together too.

Please add us on Battletag for more information.

SlySylo#1391
Smokee#1156

Or, apply at https://forms.gle/219NeBFcVhCdvNxq9

Resurrected is looking for a few more players to fill core spots. About us:
Server: Sargeras
Faction: Alliance
Raid schedule:
Sunday: 7pm - 11:30pm CST
Wednesday: 7pm - 11:30pm CST
Progression: 7/10M, 10/10H

Feel free to add me battletag Madison#1306 or Discord Madison#0192 if you have any questions, thanks!

Hey Fraxure! You could be a great fit for our team at Reavers Had One Job. We’re progressing all the way until 9.1, working our way through mythic. We’re 7/10 with Sludgefist down to 5%. Take a look at our info below

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids
  • Having stable computers and internet connections
  • Min/maxing
  • Bringing consumables
  • Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:
7/10M

Raid Times:
8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:
Ranged DPS, restoration shaman, holy paladin, and exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to
apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:
Toeknife (Discord: Goldfarb#7171)

added u sry for late reply are u still looking

Add me discord Soleios#0001 for a trial spot