[CLOSED] lfg

Hi, my guild just disbanded today after weeks of struggling to have 20 online to raid. We were a mostly friend guild and it just didnt work out. Ive been a shadow main since Legion but was pushed into healing for the first time this tier. Im willing to continue healing if needed or going back to shadow would be fine as well. I am 6/10M and had multiple phase 3 wipes on Council. Looking for a guild of similar progression if possible. Wanting to join a reliable Cutting Edge group of players. Can transfer or even faction change for the right guild. BTag and Discord will be included in the post. Cant post links so message me for logs! Thanks!
Raid Availability is every day, 7PM CST or later.

BTag - jrhoades#1105
Discord - slick#7458

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule:

• Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times:*

• Tuesday evening 8:00 pm EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Hi Slickh! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Heyyyyyy mystery shadow priest,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal’Ganis would be!

I’m looking to add one hot ranged DPS to our roster.

Reunited is a two day Mythic raiding guild formed by a group of CE raiders who couldn’t bear the thought of not raiding together anymore when their guild (Reignited) disbanded after achieving Cutting Edge Ny’alotha (we just changed our name from Denovo to Reunited)

We’re currently 7/10M with Sludgefist to 48%

Mythic Raid Schedule
Friday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST
Saturday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST

We have a super quick and easy application - our bots will autofill your logs/raider.io/wowprogress info for you - you just tell us who you are, how to reach you, and anything you think we should know - https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Weekly Heroic Alt Runs
  • Key pushing
  • Key Sales
  • Heroic Raid Sales
  • Rated Battlegrounds
  • Meta Achievement groups
  • There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

Hello,

Were looking to add skilled RDPS to our group! If you think we’d be a good fit based on the info below then hope to talk more soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 7/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Any that can off tank
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Paladin

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Hey Slick!

We just started into mythic so our progression might be lackin’ what you’re looking for BUT we’d love a shadow priest for our core. We raid Tue/Wed 9-11pm Pacific (11pm-1am CST) check us out below and hit me up on Discord if you want to chat Slime#6677

Hey Slickh! I’m wobble, main tank and officer in the guild Tilted Halos. We’re 6/10m, we only have about 10 pulls on council but have got the first gotten to second phase. we have a really strong core and are looking to round out the roster! Ill leave the info below if and if you’re interested hit me up !

Tilted Halos is a 10/10H 6/10M guild on Mal’Ganis! We are a former US 150 that has returned to the raiding scene! We are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our MYTHIC raiding team!
We have quite a few key pushers, and a handful of pvpers so even when we’re not raiding we’re still playing together! Faded friday’s is also a thing we do, its not mandatory of course but on friday nights if people are available we log in drink/smoke/whatever your desire is, and let loose while playing our favorite game together and let me tell you it is a great and hilarious time that breaks up the pressure of mythic raiding.
High Needs:

Unholy DK
Boomkin
Ranged DPS classes

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
Apply at : h.ttps://discord.gg/YPAGwTR9t9 (remove the “.” in https)

You can search us on youtube to hear us during progression, just look up Tilted Halos, and our mythic kills will be up there, the first time we downed them with discord open.

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting! We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? Don’t be shy to message me for more details!

Recruiting Officer Wöbble:
Discord- wobble#5613
Bnet- Vicarious#11914

Guild Leader:
Discord- Celheals#3547
Bnet- Celheals#1352

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ+ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression!

Our raid days are Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm-11:00pm server (the server is a Central Standard Time). ~Personal Loot is the loot system.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.