6/10m 220 WW LF Guild

Hi i am a 220 WW with previous CE experience LF a solid guild for next tier. Prefer weekend guild. friday saturday or sunday
If WW isnt your cup of tea due to recent bug fixes / nerfs i also have other classes on the menu. I will list classes below but a little more about me, i have previously raided in US top 100 guilds and I am looking for a guild i can call home. I am consistent and always ready for keys or pvp to insure we can continue to progress.

additional classes i can play: (not all raid ready but can easily become raid ready)
Rogue: 206
Priest: 203 (shadow)
Death Knight: 200 (unholy/frost)
Paladin: 200 (prot)
Warrior: 195 (prot/arms)
Shaman: 195 (enhance)
Demon Hunter: 190 (havoc)

I am comfortable playing any of these and i am also willing to wait for my trial to begin next tier with filling in this tier when needed.

If interested please contact me below
Bnet: Party#1147
Discord: partyzone#5821

1 Like

Quitting in a Month (7/10M) - 2 Day (+1 Flex)

56% Sludgefist

• Tuesday/Wednesday (flex day being Sunday) nights 7-10 CST

Current Recruitment Needs:
Tank- Exceptional Applicants
Melee- DeathKnight, Windwalker, Rogue
Range- Mage, Elemental Shaman, Warlock
Healer- Holy Paladin, Restoration Druid

Any strong applicants will also be considered, do not hesitate to apply if your Spec/Class is not listed!

We’re pushing for Cutting Edge and we a interested in a player like yourself.

We’re made up of exceptional CE players from multiple tiers/expansions with many years of Progressions Raiding. We are looking to play a few times a week to clear the tier in a quick and efficient manner, while having a fun in the process. We expect effort, commitment, and friendly, same-minded attitudes from all our raiders.We constantly strive to achieve the highest rankings with the minimal time we have on our raid schedule. This keeps us competitive and maintains a healthy amount of time for real life activities.

Application Form
Battlenet.

• Zeek#1714, Iliketurtles#1146

Discord.

• @zeek#0713 or 0g_iliketurtlezz#7579

Sent discord request.

Hi Party, Hope you are doing well. I think you would be a perfect fit for our guild. I just recently left US 70 guild to help create this guild with my friends as well. We are blowing through content at an extreme rate.

Seventh Breakfast is a newly formed guild located on Bleeding Hollow. We are compromised of 12 8/10M raiders.

For the remainder of Castle Nathria we will be building on our great foundation of raiders. We will achieve CE this tier and push to top 200 US at least come next tier.

Currently in our 2nd week of raiding and are working on killing Artificer. If you look at our wowprogress it will show sludgefist and council dead due to most of our raiders being 8/10M

Recruiting:
Looking for the following specific roles, but good players of any role my also apply

DPS:
DK(high prio)
Rogue
Boomkin(high prio)
Warlock

Raid times:
Tuesday: 8pm-11pmEST
Wednesday: 8pm-11pmEST
Thursday: 8pm-11pmEST

Contact Shocka or Aphro on discord if you are interested!
Razagul#4633
aphro#1841
TEENY TREXXXXXXX#3656

Cowabunda Dudes! Horde - Area 52 Guild

We’d love to have you!

Current Progression: 02/10M 10/10H

Schedule:
Mythic: 8:00-11:00pm eastern Wednesdays and Thursdays
Casual/Alt: 8:00-11:00pm eastern Sunday

Shoot me a message!
In Game: Roledex-Area52 or Gelso-Area52
Btag: Roledex#1730
Discord: Roledex#5326
Discord Recruitment: discord.gg/ZYDRsp24B5

Hey, i’ll keep this short because you’re about to be flooded with copy pastas.

Whats important? We raid TUES 8:30 PM - 11:00 PM EST & WED 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST. Thats a 4.5 hr raid week. And we’re 3/10 mythic. We are a hardcore guild when it comes to mechanics and a casual guild when it comes to hours.

We’re looking for a WW monk, Dps war and boomkin/mm hunter. Sooo, you fit the bill. We are 17/20 for a full group.

What can I say about our group? We’re a group of 20-30 year olds who talk a lot of trash but show up to play once that raid timer starts to tick down. We have multiple groups of real life friends who compose our coalition to try and down bosses.

I won’t waste more of your time beyond this, reach out to me on here if you’re interested or add me on bnet Crooked#11909 / [or my fellow officer] Noda#1596

Fastest way: add me on Discord Crookedjay#4995

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 8/10M. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression. We are currently extending our lockout until we kill Denathrius.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

DPS
Death Knight
Windwalker
Mage
Warlock
Spriest with Disc OS

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Hello there!

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 6/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Still looking

Update days im looking for