6/10m 219 spriest LFG

As the title says, I’m LF a new guild. I’m currently 219 ilvl, 6/10m CN with multiple pulls on M Council. I just recently re-rolled to spriest and LF a new team to achieve CE.

I have prior exp in top US 30 guilds, in Cata/MoP/WoD. I know what is needed of me to be a contributing team member of a raid team. I expect my teammates to have a similar understanding. Please post below or contact me on my btag

Riplmg#1882

1 Like

bump10char

bump10char

Guild: Rally - Dalaran (US)
Raid Team: Blue for Bleft
Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm EST (Offer heroic runs on Wednesday)
Current Prog: 8/10M (CE all BFA and Antorus)
Recruitment Contact: (Discord) Ellsii#6645 or MerlinMcLean#9053
WoW Prog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dalaran/Rally
Website and Application: https://www.rallyguild.io/
Needs: Exceptional ranged DPS, Exceptional unholy DK, Warrior

About Us: We have a robust social environment, we are drama free, toxicity free, and highly organized. We run lots of guild events, have a huge M+ community, and love to raid. Please apply on our site if you are interested!

not really interested in alliance guilds sorry.

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 7/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

[Keys with Idiots] is our guild. We are a Horde guild on thrall. We are extremely active in anything keys, pvp, with a primary focus on raid. We are 6/10 and council should have died on more than 1 occasion… It should die soon putting us at 7/10M. Our raid times are Friday and Saturday 9:30pm-1:30AM EST. My discord is Procsy#6874. Feel free to DM and message if you have any questions :slight_smile:

Hey man! Check our spam below, sending you a btag invite now if you wanna chat.

[H] Last Pull Best Pull US-Mal’Ganis, is a CE mythic guild recruiting 1 DPS for our mythic CE push.

We are currently 7/10M and raid 3 nights/week – Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm EST.

Guild Info:

We provide a competitive atmosphere all while taking the toxic out of mythic raiding. We have high expectations and focus on competent players in their specific roles. We supply ALL consumables, you bring the fight! Our goal is to push CE in server top-5, all while building a strong community of players. Our players come from CE background with our most recent CE in BFA-Nya.

Raid Requirements:

We require 95%+ attendance. All raids form 15-20 minutes prior to pull to issue all consumables and get everyone ported to the raid. No-shows will be immediately benched and absences need to be posted to the officers or on discord 3-5 days in advance to allow us to make roster changes.

Raid Needs

DPS: (1 spot open) prefer UDK, Fire Mage but all strong DPS feel free to apply!

Community Aspects:

1. We run M+ B.Y.O.K. (bring your own keys) every Saturday/Sunday to help with vault key farming
  2. When we are not raiding, we run; old raid content for mogs, mounts, etc.!
  3. We create fun weekly guild competitions, such as most keys done, etc. for in-game prizes from the officer team! We reward the hard work and dedication of our raiders.

Conclusion:

If you’re looking for serious mythic progression without the “toxic” attitude and an officer core who is supportive and assists all of your guild needs then give us a shout! We would love to hear from you!

Shal#11574

Aghinem#1620

Sumerian#1644

Howdy,

Enrage Kills Only (7/10M) is a CE guild looking for more members to join the ranks of its Mythic Raid Team! Currently we are looking for DPS to bolster our ranks as we progress into Castle Nathria to achieve Cutting Edge. We are currently progressing on Sludgefist. We are a relaxed and welcoming group to anyone who can appreciate an adult environment but also enjoys having fun at the same time. Outside of raiding we have plenty of players who run mythic+ (multiple KSMs) and PVP. Outside of WoW, we have many players who like to play other games such as, Valheim, Deep Rock Galactic, Rust, Among us, Phasmophobia, just to name a few. The bulk of the guild is usually on every day even outside of raid nights so there are always people around to do something with.

What we are looking for: All classes with a preference towards range.

Schedule: Tuesdays/Thursdays/Sundays. 8 PM – 11 PM Server (PST). We run RBGs on Fridays and have a heroic alt-run on Saturdays.

Contact: If you are interested in joining please send me a DM or message us on BNet and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

GM:

Lowz#8283

Officers:

Azuros#8059

Kibidachi#1799

Feenix#1352

Ramification#1449

Hello!

We are Nine Lives currently 5/10M on the server Kil’Jaeden and we would like to recruit you to try out for our mythic raid team!

About us:
Guild was formed at the end of BFA halfway into Nyalotha, still managed 6/12M before we paused for Shadowlands. Currently 5/10M, group of like-minded players that come together to kill bosses.

Raid Schedule:
Friday - 9PM EST - 1PM EST
Saturday - 9PM EST - 1PM EST

Contact
Hipro#8620 or Telly#1491 on Discord for more info/share logs if you are interested!

Quitting in a Month (7/10M) - 2 Day (+1 Flex)

56% Sludgefist

• Tuesday/Wednesday (flex day being Sunday) nights 7-10 CST

Current Recruitment Needs:
Tank- Exceptional Applicants
Melee- DeathKnight, Windwalker, Rogue
Range- Mage, Elemental Shaman, Warlock
Healer- Holy Paladin, Restoration Druid

Any strong applicants will also be considered, do not hesitate to apply if your Spec/Class is not listed!!

We’re pushing for Cutting Edge and we a interested in a player like yourself.

We’re made up of exceptional CE players from multiple tiers/expansions with many years of Progressions Raiding. We are looking to play a few times a week to clear the tier in a quick and efficient manner, while having a fun in the process. We expect effort, commitment, and friendly, same-minded attitudes from all our raiders.We constantly strive to achieve the highest rankings with the minimal time we have on our raid schedule. This keeps us competitive and maintains a healthy amount of time for real life activities.

Application Form
Battlenet.

• Zeek#1714, Iliketurtles#1146

Discord.

• @zeek#0713 or 0g_iliketurtlezz#7579

Hey Yello!

I’m one of the officers for Esoteric, a 7/10M ) guild on Illidan. We are currently recruiting a Spriest to bolster our roster and I think you might be a good fit. We raid Tues through Thurs from 9-12 CST. Feel free to reach out to my bag silenthawk#1690 if you’d like to talk further.

Haunted by Murlocs (8/10M CN) is an active raiding and mythic plus guild based on Area52 Horde looking to recruit exceptional raiders for our two raiding teams to push for Cutting Edge in the Castle Nathria raid in Shadowlands.

Our two raid teams are AM & WE. Each raid team’s timings are listed below:

The AM team (8/10M) raids for 3 days a week for 3 hours a day on Wed/Thu/Fri 10:00AM-1:00PM EST.

The WE team (7/10M) raids for 2 days a week for 4 hours a day on Fri/Sat 9:30PM-1:30AM EST.

Hit us up, we’d love to talk!
Bnet Contacts: TheBubbly#1484
Discord Contacts: Lushes#6642
Guild Discord: discord.gg/nr6kKuw

Hey Yello!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 6/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock, warrior and off tanks for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Hey Yello, we’re currently looking for a dedicated Spriest to tie up CE when we begin Sire Denny prog probably next week (finishing up SLG this week). If you wanna hit me up we can discuss further. Spam below and my discord tag is Valiea#5937

About Us:
We are a Mythic raiding guild located on Stormrage-US. We created this guild in Legion and have it built from the ground up to make ourselves a high level team and a close family. We have overcome the hardships of being a new guild and have succeeded at getting CE the last two tiers. When not raiding, we strive to maintain activity through PvP, high level M+ keystones, various other games or just chat about the real world.

Currently we are recruiting:

Class Priority
Demon Hunter (DPS) high
Monk (DPS) high
Warlock medium
Warrior (DPS) medium
Deathknight (DPS) medium

We always look at exceptional applicants regardless of class
ALSO maintaining a raid ready alt is encouraged :smile:

Our raid times are Tues/Wed/Sun 10pm-1am EST
We also host alt raids Saturday 10pm EST

We ask that you post your character sheet from Raider IO, Warcraft Logs or Wowprogress on our RECRUITMENT discord channel.

Shadowlands Progression
8/10M Castle Nathria

BFA Progression
12/12M Ny’alotha – 8/8M EP – 9/9M BDA – 7/8 Mythic Uldir

Legion Progression
10/11 Mythic Antorus – 5/9M ToS – 5/10M NH – 3/3H ToV – 4/7M EN

We achieved Cutting Edge last expansion!! We hope those joining us have that same mind-set in our progression in future tiers and expansions!

For any questions or inquiries:
Join our recruitment discord discord.gg/DUU3D4E
Or add Val#1862, Desto#11250, Kirnal#1437, Mastablastah#1100

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
6/10 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)…

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind T/T - MYTHIC - 7/10M CN (9:00pm - 12am CST, T/Th) - ilpad#1438
  • R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 8/10M CN (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 1/10M CN (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Th) - arm4elephant#1980
  • R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 2/10M CN (8:30am - 11:30am CST, Su) - lighto#1954
  • R4. Seraph University - LEARNING RAID - 9/10H CN (8pm - 11am CST, M) - jaymie#11120
  • R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 8/10M CN (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576
  • R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 10/10H CN (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!