6/10M 1555 io Hunter LF Guild & M+

looking for a skilled guild that isn’t afraid of hard content…

1. I’d like Cutting Edge each tier
  2. id like to achieve the highest io and rank on the ladders
  3. I do not want to be apart of a group that waits for “Push Weeks” in M+
  4. Non Toxic Community AND progression Driven

Fyi I Min Max everything …however I do not farm for sockets and if blizzard keeps putting in BS currencies that take hours out of the week for minimal usage I probably wont do it. It all depends but I need a group that is driven but lax enough to understand adults have lives.

Can raid any time and day and looking for anything between 2-4 raid days 8-20 hr raid week.

My focus is M+

Kîngsonic Raider-io - you can use that name to look up my logs on Tichondrius and Sargeras

Hey there, you could be a good fit for Retirement Sanctuary. We’re a 3 day guild currently working on Mythic SLG. Raid times are T/W/Th, 7:30 - 10:30 PST.

If you’re interested fill out the application and reach out on discord:

My Discord tag: otou#7657

We are a two day guild, also 6/10M on tich as well!

Second Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

. . .

Guild: Mythic Raid team located on US-Illidan-Horde

Our Guild : As a core we’ve been raiding together since the end of Warlords of Draenor in Hellfire citadel on the server US-Arthas. We moved to US-Illidan after the first tier of BFA.

RECRUITMENT: OPEN (All experienced players encouraged to apply)
-Range Dps is open. Hunter, Boomkin, Warlock. UH Death knight
(We are full on 99% of melee dps & Shadow Priests.)

What we are looking for: We are a mythic progression team that is trying to achieve cutting edge, but life happens we understand that, we just want to kill stuff, we aren’t looking to knock down world first’s but we are still aiming for cutting edge. Bottom line is we don’t want to waste your time and we don’t want our time wasted below are qualities we look for in a mythic raider.

Raid times: Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday 8-pm-11pm ET (These times are currently subject to change but these are times have raided in the past)

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here : https://forms.gle/dty8TFRUZvekJBwg7

Please any questions our officers are almost always available in battle.net

Our Recruitment officers listed below.
kcin#1645
otherday#11956
moshin123usa#1151

Would like to chat with you about joining our 7/10m guild. Message me on discord!
Wolfcola#1559

Hey I’m reaching out from Pumperdudes on Area 52. We are 6/10M. We are looking for solid players to fill our roster to push for CE COB 14%. We raid two nights a week being Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 EST.

Who are we:

Pumperdudes is a group of great players and friends coming from a previous guild and server. Our guild is fairly new but determined enough to push CE. Our long term goal is to fill out a solid roster to raid through the whole of shadowlands and on. We are a laid back but serious about the game when we need to be and looking for likeminded people to join our ranks. Love M+ and looking for people of your mindset.

If you have any questions or are interested in joining contact one of our officers on discord! Lane#2403 // Phil/Herb#7359 // ebork#3943 // Tiltbot#7940

Hey, our guild 6/10M is looking to expand our roster for 9.0 and into 9.1. Our raid times are Tue/Thurs 7:30 - 11 CST and our current goal is to build a team to achieve cutting edge next patch. We have a solid group for M+ and as we have filled out our roster for CE next tier we have gotten even more players looking for those high IO pushes. If you are interested lmk on discord at Elv#6466.

SHIP IT - US Stormrage [A] is recruiting for CE progression in Shadowlands.

About Us
We are a group of former CE players that reformed in BFA and achieved 11/12M raiding only 4 hours per week for less than 4 months. We are a group of like-minded players that enjoy killing bosses and having an all around good time together. Outside of raiding, we have people that push IO as well as pvp rating. We also occasionally play other games outside of WoW. That is to say, we have a friendly community and not just a guild of raid-loggers.

Raid Times/Days
Tuesday/Thursday
9pm-1am EST

Current Recruitment Needs
Hpal
Hunter
Warrior
Ranged DPS

Any Exceptional players always welcome - please let us know if you feel you can compete with our current roster

What You Can Expect From Us
A strong and experienced leadership core
Non-toxic and open raid environment
Proper communication
A fantastic group of dedicated raiders

Requirements:
Similar progress to our current progress
Logs to link that we may analyze
Be able to commit to our raid times
Knowledge of your class including off-specs
Mechanically sound
Positive attitude

Struggle (GM): Illmerica#1459 (B-Net) Struggle#8815 (Discord)
Runed (Officer): Runed#1482 (b-net) Runed#5879 (discord)
Loony (Officer: Loonyme#1067 (discord)