AotC 10/10H Monday & Wednesday Raiding Guild - LFM DPS!

Hey there! The Shanghai Zen Masters is a raiding guild primarily focused on getting the AotC of the given tier and is currently 10/10 Heroic!! We have players from all sorts of WoW backgrounds and some of us have been playing since vanilla, while others started just before Shadowlands.

Along with raiding, we have members that enjoy pvp, m+, and transmog farming even!

Our current raid schedule is 8-10+pm EST Mondays and Wednesdays. Extension of raid time based on vote by raiders.

Roles NEEDED: Melee or Ranged DPS are what we are looking for at the moment. Dont worry if you don’t play a meta class, we are much more interested in how good of a person and player you are :smiley:

Our Discord is discord.gg/Jmc4dhfb and we would appreciate if you put in an application with a little bit about yourself, your raiding experience, and what you like to do in wow.

You can contact our GM via:
B-tag: TrickyTree #1397
Discord: D-Matt#8870

Or, if getting in touch with him isn’t working, then I would be more than happy to answer your questions and get you talking with our GM! My info is:
B-tag: Smoothbrain#11992
Discord: Smøøthßrain#9409

1 Like

Hello there! I’m the GM of the Shanghai Zen Masters, we’d love to have you!
contact me on discord D-Matt#8870

See! He does care!

1 Like

Please join so I don’t have to level more alts, kthx <3

1 Like

The first 20 applicants get free flasks for raid, I hear.

What an incentive. Be like Tonto. Jump on it.

1 Like

Can I re-apply?

1 Like

All applicants are welcome, even current members!

1 Like

Still looking for DPS!

Look at me! Look at me!

Still need some awesome dps! :smiley:

Looking for players that go “pew pew”!

Hey guys still looking for people :smiley:

Good morning bump

Will trade cookies for dps

Bumping, we got more kills!!

I have come to bump this thread.
/wave

Greetings weary traveler, i am here to extend you the courtesy of inviting you to our humble abode.

Join, pls. I need dps to stand in fire

hello dps. You will join. Yes yes

Bumpus Wumpus