6/10H 213 MM Hunter LFG

Hello,

Been in a casual friends guild since beginning of expansion trying to help them out, went 6/10H with them so far, hunter doesn’t have the 6/10 because mid way through I had to switch to resto shaman to help them heal, but my hunter has been my main. I’ve gotten all my 15’s done in M+ for the achieve by myself through pugs.

I’ve parsed almost all 95-99% on all fights in normal with them and almost 90% in heroic on the hunter, but again had to switch to resto shaman to help them, so my hunter has suffered a little past few weeks of not getting the kills in heroic and just lack of a weapon.

Won’t let me link logs in here, but Pulsehunter-Moonrunner.

I’ve raided since Vanilla, started a new account for Shadowlands as I had taken a break in BFA. I’ve raided the highest content in almost every single xpac. Cutting edge many times.

Retired military, so raid times and days really aren’t an issue for me. Would prefer to stay alliance simply to save on money so I don’t have to do a faction change.

Looking for a Mythic guild, doesn’t have to be far progressed in Mythic though. Don’t mind pushing to get cutting edge.

BTag: Pulseonline#1667

Hello there Pulsemonk.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going forward in the expansion with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-aotc-raiding-fri-sat-sun-6-10pm-pst/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)

Hey Pulsemonk,

If a faction change isnt completely off the table come talk to us.

If you are looking for a new guild to kill some bosses and have fun, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10H and 2/10M. We currently are in the stages of a restructure, so if getting CE quickly is a goal for you we may not be the right fit.

All are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: High
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: Low, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Medium, Boomkin: High, Resto: Low, Feral: Medium
DH: Tank: Medium, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto:High, Ele: Medium, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank:High, Dps: Low, MW: Low
Rogue: Medium
Warrior: Tank: High, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 8:00-12:00 EST (Inv starting at 7:30)
Tuesday(Prog) - Wednesday (Prog)- Thursday(Clean up/alts runs)

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the right atmosphere and pushing to get CE.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.
-You can also fill out an application at: h ttps://apply.wowaudit.com/us/bleeding-hollow/fragment/main?preview
Discord: (Guildlead)Tracy#7543, (GM)Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tray#1125, Tommy#1664

Could you make a morning raid team?

Last Pull of Seraph is recruiting heals and dps for our morning raid team! Raid times are 8:30-11:30 a.m. CST on Wednesday and Thursday. Current progression is 8/10H. Our raid team is part of a larger guild community where there is always something to do or people to run other content with. We have some great core members that mesh well, just need to fill out so we can finish for AOTC and head into mythic!

Requirements:

-Good attendance. Since we only raid two days a week, maintaining adequate attendance is a must.

-Great attitude. Able to take direction and constructive criticism well.

-No set item level requirement. That said, it should look like you put some effort into gearing yourself to be raid ready.

Come raid with us :)!

www.seraphguild. com/recruitment

Contact: CatieisaGOD#1266 on Battle Net, CatieCatt#1201 on Discord.

Hey there Pulse!
We’re looking to add a solid hunter to our roster, and if the switch to horde isn’t off the table for you then I think we could be a great fit.
I’ll leave our info below for your consideration.
Will add your btag if you’d like to chat.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-210m-1010h-dps-needed/775831

If you change your mind about faction changing, let us know!

Bloodfang Coven - [US] Tichondrius Horde

Who Are We?

Bloodfang Coven is a 10/10N, 7/10H Castle Nathria (4/12M Ny’alotha) casual raiding guild. We are active every day of the week (especially after 5PM PST) offering a wide variety of activities from raiding, mythic+, arenas, and more. We are a tight-knit group of gamers who are committed to raid progress, while remaining fairly casual players. Having fun while being committed to making progress is what we do best!

Who Are We Looking For?

We accept any player of any level, class or playstyle into our guild. Our goal is to build a community of cool and fun people to level and do end-game content with. Nearly anyone is permitted to join. For raiding, Core members are expected to attend regularly and on time, while Alternate members are not required to attend. Core members are always given priority with guild resources and raid group spots.

Raid Days: Tues/Weds 7PM-10PM PST

Recruitment:

• Any players interested in M+
  • Core Raiders:
    • Ranged DPS preferred
      • 2 Affliction Warlocks
      • Balance Druid (Resto offspec a plus)
    • Venthyr Arms Warrior
    • Unholy Death Knight

Why#6455 on Discord (Toborxlw in-game), Sandwich#1126 on Discord (Kegslain in-game)

Expectations for Core raiders:

• Be relaxed and fun but when we are ready to pull, focus up.
  • Be knowledgeable of your class (know your rotation, do the simple things)
  • Attendance! BE ON TIME PLEASE (if not PLEASE let the raid/RL know)
  • Keeping a competitive edge throughout raid tier
  • Good, respectable attitude and not toxic (we are here to have fun and push content!)

G’day there, thank you for your service,

I’m Nyoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis. We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you!

Nyoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

The leadership of Good Game have been playing together for multiple years and have had a successful career at not only leading end game content but have excelled at progression and staying competitive. We were formed originally on Kel’thuzad and made our way to Stormrage Alliance from WoD on forward. We finally made the hordian plunge recently and made our way here to Mal’Ganis. Although we may be new to the realm, we’ve been playing together mostly since Cataclysm.

We are currently recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals who believe they have what it takes to be top of the line players. The majority of us are older seasoned players who tend to thrive in that type of environment. We as a guild understand that it takes all kinds of individuals to make a guild successful and thus we would like to encourage all players that feel they are ready for our raid to apply. We welcome not only polished and experienced individuals but also players that simply have not discovered their true potential.

Raid Schedule
Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST)

Current Progression
1/10M - Castle Nathria
9/10H - Castle Nathria

Previous Progression
BFA - 12/12M - Ny’alotha, the Waking City
Legion - EN (7/7M), ToV (2/3M), Nighthold (10/10M), TOS (9/9M), Antorus (11/11M)
WOD - Highmaul(7/7M), BRF(10/10M), and Hellfire Citadel(13/13/M)
MOP - MV(6/6H), HOF (6/6H), TOES (4/4H), TOT (13/13H), SoO (14/14M)
Cataclysm - BWD (6/6H), BOT (5/5H), TOFW (2/2H), Firelands (7/7H) and DS(8/8H)

Ranged DPS - (Open) (HIGH: Hunters, Warlock, Mage)
Melee DPS (Open) (HIGH: Warrior)
Healer - Open - (HIGH: Disc Priest)
Tank - Open - (Exceptional Candidates)

We are looking to recruit several players for a 100% raid spot. Regardless of the status of your class in the above list, we encourage all exceptional players to apply. If you can outperform a current raider and not die to easy mechanics, you will take their spot.

Contact Information
Nyoki: BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras (10/10H, 1/10M)

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

Our core raiders are expected to always be prepared:

1. Have knowledge of boss encounters heading into first week’s pulls, etc.
  2. Be prepared with flasks, pots, and feasts at all times. (We often provide them anyways but good habit to have)
  3. Show up several minutes early to raid nights and be prepared to clear trash and start right on the dot.
  4. Be open to feedback and improving your performance when necessary (bad nights happen, we understand!)

We just want to give a very clear expectation of what we expect from our team and our wow friends in the guild. We’re raiders with a common goal. Kill bosses and have fun doing it :slight_smile:

Our current needs are:

Tank - Prot Pally/Veng DH

Meele dps - Any spec for the right player!!

Ranged dps - Any spec for the right player!!

Healer - Disc Priest/Resto Shaman

Open to skilled players on ALL other classes/specs.

Spots will be competitive and everyone has a fair chance to earn their raid spot.

If you are interested in our guild and would like more information or to join then contact us (info listed below).

I am always around and willing to talk and answer any and all questions.

Hoping to give many of you the best guild/home you’ve ever been a part of! :slight_smile:

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon

< Determined > (1/10M 10/10H) is currently recruiting DPS and hybrid DPS for Nathria Progression. We are a CE-minded guild, and will be pushing to get that at a comfortable pace this tier. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9 PM - 12 AM EST, and we’ll have optional raid days for alts on Saturday, as the tier progresses. While the guild itself is new, most of our raiders have extensive experience in Cutting Edge progression. If you’re interested in getting CE in a friendly but serious environment, we’d love to have you join! We also are accepting social members for M+ and PvP.

Currently, we are heavily looking to recruit the following roles:
Shadow Priest (High prio)
Windwalker Monk
DPS Shaman
Warlock
Unholy Death Knight
Boomkin
Mage
Additionally, we have spots on our roster which we are willing to replace with any class/spec, provided you can play it well. We’re also looking to recruit someone with a good healing offspec.

If you’re interested in joining, you can contact me in-game or through one of the following channels:
Bnet: Clink#11215 Discord: Clink#7738
Bnet: Harldan#11303 Discord: Harldan#2316
Bnet: Eradin#1805 Discord: Eradin#6963

If you ever decide to swap horde hit us up for an immediate spot!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-zuljin-range-five-910h-lf-r-sham-and-r-dps/812387

[A] [Stormrage] Lets Get Wild was formed during Legion by a core group of friends who have mythic raided on and off together since WotLK. Our current progression is 9/10H CN and 2/10M CN. In addition to our raid team we have an amazing community of players who enjoy running keys (multiple 3k and 4k io toons in BFA) and just hanging out having fun. We pride ourselves on taking content seriously while still providing a low key and friendly atmosphere for everyone, from our mythic raiders to our friends and other community members.

Recruitment

We are currently recruiting for our mythic raid team for Shadowlands. Our primary need is for ranged DPS, but we are always willing to consider exceptional players of any role. Please look at our application link below for more information.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday 9:30-12:30pm EST
Wednesday 9:30-12:30pm EST
Thursday 9:30-12:30pm EST
invites go out 15 minutes prior

Raid Requirements

Know fights and class / spec
Learn quickly
Be positive and accept constructive criticism
Be responsible

What we offer:

Food / Flask / Repairs
Great raid environment
Quick progression
Fair loot
Achievement / M+ runs
Sense of Community

If I still have your attention, great! See the google form link below for our application. Please feel free to reach out via Discord with any questions!

forms.gle/5EiUtVwUoxa3h3M97 (please copy directly into your browser)

Officers

Elyanaris | Elyanaris#1914
Lachesis | Lachesis #2496 or Rora#1663 (btag)
Xto | BenjiBear#1111 (btag)

Hey! If you’re still looking for a guild, I think you should definitely give us a shot and shoot me a message!!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-sargeras-cohortes-praetoriae-late-night-raiding-guild-recruiting/833165

Hi Pulse,

Its Mine I Licked it is currently 3/10M and 10/10H on a 6-hour-a-week schedule and looking to add a hunter to our roster. I will drop the copy pasta below, complete with the App form - hope to hear from you!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS:
Elemental Shaman (with Resto Offspec)
Hunter
Mage
Warlock

Healer:
Shaman

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

Still looking guys, bear with me, lots of guilds to go through. Thank you for the patience

Good evening,

I am sure you are currently elbows deep in a lot of the guilds looking to fill spots and I am here to add another to your list.

I am Bobbieflay, Guild Master of Parts Unknown-Zul’jin and we are currently recruiting to fill some voids on our mythic raid team. I see you are on the Alliance side but if swapping to Horde isn’t out of the question we might be the place for you!
Currently we are 9/10 H with this week looking like out AOTC kill; we haven’t been able to step into mythic due to limited headcount but we expect to move in as quickly as possible and push towards a CE kill. As for raid times we run Thursday and Monday 9p-12a and offer an off night raid for anyone to bring alts/AOTC oriented players.
Our community is decent in size and includes players across all walks of the game so it is unlikely you will find a dead spot in getting anyone to do anything.

If this of interest to you and you have more questions feel free to reach out to me on BNET Newland#1120 and I can answer any questions you have!

Thanks for reading and good luck in your search!

-Bobbieflay

Kel’Thuzad Alliance - Unrelenting Fury -
We are a group of folks whom have been raiding Heroic together for the last several expansions. We were horde last expansion as Wake on Zul’Jin. We are an AOTC guild. Feel free to check our logs and WoW Progress.

Raid Times: Tues/Mon from 7:15pm est to 10:30pm est.
Contacts: Monkster#1499 / gnasty#1452 or anyone online.
Progress: 10/10 N 6/10 H
Warcraft Logs
WoW Progress

We have hopes of getting the roster for a Mythic team together, currently sitting at approx. 15 players. We are looking for solid ranged DPS to finish us out. IL 195 required.

We expect our raiders to be on time, and be prepared. We also ask that people contribute to help with feast materials and cauldrons etc. Raiders are only required to bring 1 flask and their potions.

Hi there!

My name is Nita and I am the Healing Officer for Supremum on US Stormrage - Alliance. We are currently 9/10H raiding 6 hours a week on Tuesday & Wednesday from 9pm-12am EST. A MM Hunter would be a great addition to our roster!

I will provide a link to our application & forum post if you are interested in checking us out! Please feel free to reach out via Discord or Bnet for any additional information :heart:
https://www.supremu.ml/
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-stormrage-supremum-910h-1010n-recruiting-dps-and-heals-for-pushing-heroic-nathria/808479
Bnet: Ari#11137
Discord: lenore#0002

Apply Here!

~Lizard Wizards~ is 1/10M and 9/10H. We raid Wed/Thur from 7-10:30pm EST. We are currently looking for skilled players to fill our Mythic roster. We have CE leadership and aim to go the furthest in Mythic that we can. We are only accepting players with Mythic experience, so if you do not have that, please do not apply! We are a newly formed guild that has been able to progress relatively fast within the span of about a week. If you are interested in joining us, please apply with the link above or contact shaman#2350 on discord.

Heyyy there!

We are on Hyjal [H], semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic CE raiding and Mythic+ dungeons.

We are currently 3/10M and are looking for great players that are wanting to be part of our group! Our goal is to push CE.

We pride ourselves in team play, improvement, and a non-toxic environment.

We are all about raid environment and efficient mythic progression. We raid 50% less than most guilds with the same progression.

Our raid times are Friday + Saturday 6:30pm-10:30pm PST + Wednesday optional raid for farm content.

Questions? Feel free to whisper:

App: http://bit.ly/2M9u7qr

Discord: Ckbeast#7203

BNET: Ckbeast#1849

Hey there, added you in game to talk. Check us out!
Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

9/10 Heroic. We have Heroic Sire in phase 3 consistently and we’ve taken mythic Shriekwing to 50% with minimal attempts. We will be pushing into mythic raiding at a semi-hardcore pace. We want CE by the tiers end.

Our core raid team will be pushing progression at a steady pace, but without you having to kill your schedule. We have dependable, talented core players that will help us get through the content and put it on farm mode. We will be doing normal, heroic, and mythic tier raiding.

RECRUITING:

We need ranged DPS and healers. Exceptional players of other roles will be considered.

Hey! We are a semi-hardcore guild that completes the content in a laid back environment while being serious-minded about progression. Mythic+ keys is something we love to do and are always looking for more players to run them with. Our guild is extremely social and we like to communicate with each other outside of raid times.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild has adults 20-35+ with lives outside of World of Warcraft. Real-life comes first. We believe you can enjoy raiding without the constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun while still being focused on content completion.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Players that arrive raid ready with a strong ability to play their class, understand boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements:
As this is the end of BFA, we currently have no gear restrictions to join

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact Brobøt (me) to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we are the home for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Brobøt **

BNET: Br4wn#1859 or Cabose#1677

DISCORD: Brobot#8506 or Cabosetv#0275