6/10 Mythic Resto Shaman 97.3% on Parses

Looking for a 3 Night a week Guild. Not 100% certain about swapping guilds but willing to see what’s out there for recruitment.

Looking for the right Guild to progress with I’m currently 6/10 Mythic I’ve only been playing resto shaman for around 8 weeks and I expect to push into a very high tier raider in the future as I get more and more time under my belt. I read and study logs as well as watch YouTube studies to improve. I have a very small sample size but am striving for all 95+ parsing is the goal. I’m looking for at least a 6/10 Mythic guild I am willing to transfer to any server or faction as well as to work with other healers to improve into top tier. Just need a guild to work with me and trust as I grow into something really good.

My battletag is Darthobama#1124
Discord is Darthobama#4408

Darthobama - Zul’jin ( For Parse Searching)

1 Like

Hey there - I’ll add you on discord. We’re a 6/10 M guild as well, two raid nights a week (you can have one off for free!) on Tichondrius, Horde. Will add you!

We are also progressing council. One of our resto Shamans stepped out of retail so we are in need of a second!

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 6/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: ’https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hey Darth,

We’re looking to add a skilled healer to finish our CE push! If you’re interested from the info below then hope we can talk more soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 7/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Any that can off tank
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Paladin/ Shaman

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Apt skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Hello there, added you on Discord.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 6/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Hello, we are a 8/10M Alliance guild on Sargeras. If you are interested, message me Eyecee#1917 Raid times: T/W/Su 7-10pm CST.

Hello,

We are currently 7/10M and looking to expand our roster with any notable DPS players.

Current progress - 7/10M 10/10H.
Raid times are Wed/Thurs 7-11PM EST. On Tuesdays H Sire kills as raiders need.

About Us

We are a newly formed guild as of Shadowlands, built from a core of returning players with varying degrees of Mythic / Cutting Edge experience.
Outside of raid we have a core that is very big on mythic+ and will be looking to push keys throughout the Shadowlands.

The Need

Healers
Holy Paladin - High
Resto Shaman - High
Disc Priest - High

Damage Dealers
Priority on ranged DPS

Boomkin Druid - High
Warlock - Medium
Hunter - Medium
Shadow Priest - Low
Mage - Low

DeathKnight - High
Other melee low

Exceptional players of any class are always welcome

Contacts / Apply

Please reach out directly:
Discord: Sawnee#6475
BattleNet: Sawnee#1177

TTT Still looking! Prefer 3 Days a Week

Hey Darthobama,

How’re you liking healing? Just based off your post and logs, you are definitely skilled and there’s no doubt you’re gonna be topping charts in whatever group you hop in. Just wondering if you mind dpsing sometimes? Certain encounters aren’t as healing intensive (especially when the boss is on farm) so having a healer who could offspec is always a bonus.

The Pitch for The Brotherhood
The guild is located on Blackrock (US) - a high pop, competitive, PvP server. We’re currently looking, specifically, for a Rsham for our mythic team. We hit 6/10 M in about 6 weeks and are currently on Council. We’re full of highly skilled and dedicated raiders that, like you, are always striving to top the charts in their role. For example, we have 6 spots of the Top 10 for All Star DPS, and 11 of the Top 20. Our tanks are #1 and # 2 for tanks, and 3 of our 4 healers are in the Top 10. We have the fastest Mythic clear times and have the fewest pulls on re-clear bosses following progression. When our raiders learn the fight, we’re locked in. So, you’ll fit right at home in this competitive world.

Because of our later start, our raid times are: Tues/Thurs @ 8PM - 11PM EST (6 hours a week).
However, due to the difficulty of the final bosses in CN and our desire to push for the spot as Top Guild on our server, we will be discussing the addition of an extra day of raiding. We think a 3 Day/9Hour raid week is our best shot for progression and farm going into the end of this tier and the next.

We’d love to hear from you.
You can contact:
Doomguy#11172
tazzman#1742
slurpmymash#1193

Howdy, I reckon our guild Ram_Ranch would be a good fit. We raid Wed/Sun 9:00PM-12:00AM EST and are 7/10M. You can apply here: forms.gle/c5yX3FgaqqDxkNjn8

Here is our forum post: [H]Ram_Ranch 7/10M 2day(Wed/Sun) LF HEALS & DPS